Nostradamus Lives Hogan to Freo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Birdy

Premiership Player
Jul 6, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
If Freo want to use club history to get him, I suggest they take him to the strippers instead.
Melbourne smashed Freo this year, like heaps of other teams including Brisbane on their own deck.
Your comparing apples with toenails.

No I'm really not. Freo and Melbourne since 1995 have had a very similar level of success both off and on the field, which is very little. Im not using Freos history to say they are a club everyone should want to be at. Im using their history compared to Melbournes to say its 6 or half a dozen really. He isnt leaving Hawthorn.

Good on Melbourne for smashing them this year. Saw Melbourne also lose to St Kilda.

Next year is a whole new ballgame. Nothing in this game is certain, thought that would be obvious after the past 3 seasons.

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yep. Watch any last year? Where did you have Pies finishing this year?

I saw Melbourne fall into finals off the back of an easy draw and fall into a prelim off the back of two sitting ducks for the first two finals. They then got shown exactly where they are at.

I'm not saying they wont have a good year next year, but the idea they are definitely on the verge of something huge is silly. Sounds like the "Eagles will win the spoon" kind of talk.

I think you write material for Sam McClure.

Aug 18, 2010
Melbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Apr 12, 2011
Yarraville
AFL Club
Sydney
Let's not forget the rumour about Buddy rooting around with Hogan while Gill watches, snorts coke, and giggles. That one will get confirmed eventually though, we've all seen the leaked snapchat video.

All while the Argentinian polo player gallops past on horse back, with the French au pair right behind him holding onto his strong muscular Latin sholders. Riding side saddle of course, cause she's a lady and all.

ChesterTreasure

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Hogan must have some serious off-field issues if he was unable to pass the same sniff test that Trent Croad, Jeff Farmer, Colin Sylvia, Heath Black, Harley Bennell, Cam McCarthy, Brad Hill, Nathan Wilson and Brandon Matera were able to pass with flying colours !!!

tek87

Premiership Player
Aug 7, 2008
australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hogan must have some serious off-field issues if he was unable to pass the same sniff test that Trent Croad, Jeff Farmer, Colin Sylvia, Heath Black, Harley Bennell, Cam McCarthy, Brad Hill, Nathan Wilson and Brandon Matera were able to pass with flying colours !!!

an eagle supporter commenting on the 'sniff test' knows what he is talking about and we don't need to list names do we?

ChesterTreasure

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
an eagle supporter commenting on the 'sniff test' knows what he is talking about and we don't need to list names do we?
First time I have ever heard of a General Manager of Football actually stating that they had done their due diligence and were pulling out of a potential game changing trade partly due to off field issues after chasing the same bloke for 3 years in a row - but take that as you will.

Little brother getting left over test kits.

We must have used them all up.

ChesterTreasure

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
First time I have ever heard of a General Manager of Football actually stating that they had done their due diligence and were pulling out of a potential game changing trade partly due to off field issues after chasing the same bloke for 3 years in a row - but take that as you will.
And now Lachy Reid has mentioned on Trade Radio that Peter Bell is considering paying out the contracts of another couple of players, a la Harley Bennell, in order to clean house.
Well done to him if he is prepared to make the tough calls - it's a pity Nisbett didn't have the courage to do the same thing 15 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back