Bumped Holden Possibly Cancelling Their Sponsorship - but have now decided not to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most of the beers I promote are 100% made in Australia. My current fave is Hawkers which is brewed in beautiful Reservoir. It is true that I also like American beers.

I know you are just having a jest Jasper so please don't take this personally, but I am sick of this board having a crack at the poster rather than discussing the topic. In this case the topic is Holden. It seems to me that they like to preach values but do not actually support Australian workers. I would prefer a sponsor who actually employs Australians.
+1 Hawkers

Most of the beers I promote are 100% made in Australia. My current fave is Hawkers which is brewed in beautiful Reservoir. It is true that I also like American beers.

I know you are just having a jest Jasper so please don't take this personally, but I am sick of this board having a crack at the poster rather than discussing the topic. In this case the topic is Holden. It seems to me that they like to preach values but do not actually support Australian workers. I would prefer a sponsor who actually employs Australians.

a company talking about values is a bit like a child molester talking about safe sex...

You want to bring back those industries then you better be prepared to work 12 hours a day for 5 bucks
I'll prepare the apartment complex suicide nets

I'd rather Collingwood bring Mercedes or BMW on board.

Bring the class back to our sponsorship deals ffs.
Are we being paid for advertising their Mexican, African or Chinese built cars? ;)

Not many Aussie manufacturers left JMac.
In fact, your best bet for an Aussie sponsor is a coffee shop or a B&B.
Because we haven't got much left apart from those industries.
Australia has never been anything more than a Hotel, a Farm and a Quarry
Governments of all persuasions have never had the foresight to look beyond the easy $ by investing in value adding industries

Australia has never been anything more than a Hotel, a Farm and a Quarry
Governments of all persuasions have never had the foresight to look beyond the easy $ by investing in value adding industries
$50 for a box of wheetbix in Shanghai isn't value adding?

Certainly nothing wrong with being a giant farm, except when you start selling them off to foreigners (applies to all countries)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back