didnt know he was a marine. wow.
ill address each pointIt will rate well but I don't think it will last. 7 have flogged it so much so really, a lot is riding on it. My comments:
* The show is too long. As always, too much fill and build up. More 'stories' about the players.....yawn. Get on with it.
* The first round - who won, the golfers. Boring.
* Unless there is a hole in one, everyone takes a penalty for the silly challenge so it is a bit pointless.
* Sonia Kruger offers nothing. I know 7 have to get her to do something but seriously.....
* How does Ian Dickson continue to get airtime? Seriously.....Australian Idol is long gone.....
* The Uranus jokes got boring very quickly.
* Shirvington and the other guy are hit or miss but it seems like the show is more about them.
I won't be watching again unless there is nothing else on.
Those three choices sum up why FTA TV is so sh*t these days. Channels take the cheap way out, instead of producing quality drama, comedy, etc. Absolute rubbish!Just under a million - beat MAFS and the Amazing Race. Numbers as expected, but it will be interesting if they can maintain it
It does elicit a chuckle, but Shervo literally spent a whole minute attempting to make Uranus based jokesMaybe I've just got an immature sense of humor but Uranus jokes never fail to make me laugh.
Couldn't agree more. The Australian version is 50% longer than the US version (62 minutes vs 41 min, plus ads), with no extra content. It's bloated with unnecessary filler. It really needs tighter editing, to get rid of that filler, if they want to have a watchable product.* yes too long. we wanna see the putts not the filler sh*t
In the US version, roughly 20-30% of contestants make it through the first windmill, and 90-95% make it through the 2nd (which is slower). The penalties, or lack thereof, are often the difference between winning & losing.* yes, especially the windmill one. cant see anyone going through that unscathed.
Yeah, don't think these shows really appeal to the BigFooty demographic, families with kids that won't get the humour but will enjoy the slapstick.Why do these harmless TV shows that are amusing, entertaining and family friendly make people so mad?
A similar case was 'The Big Music Quiz' in 2016. Even more than four years later, I can't believe the vitriol that show copped.
I think the issue is that the Australian producers made the rotisserie items too fat for the contestants to wrap their arms & legs around. As a result, they were unable to get a decent grip, and fell off when the rotisserie went round. In an attempt to make the show more Australian (sausages, corn, prawns vs hotdogs), they have once again stuffed up and made it less watchable as a result.the rottisserie was interesting. they should be aiming for the corn cob not hte sausage.