FTA-TV Holey Moley: will it rate or will it tank? Now with poll :-)

Will it rate or tank?

• It will succeed well enough to see out its run and not come last in its slot

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • It will tank and be shafted in a month

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • It will be a huge success

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Boogers

Team Captain
Sep 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Will it rate, or will it go the same way as Here Come the Habibs?
Votes are anonymous

Last edited:

jackn

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2006
aus
AFL Club
Carlton
I watched one segment. Was as bad as expected. Was strange that a guy was about a foot from the hole but then when putting for a tie it looked to become more like 5.

Need Paige Spiranac in this.
Would definitely give it more time to grow on me. Need to find something for Sonia Kruger to do while she's contracted. Lucky us.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
The way Shervington quadrupled down on his Uranus 'joke' was cringe as *

Can my life have the 7 minutes it wasted on this back pls

Oct 23, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
It will rate well but I don't think it will last. 7 have flogged it so much so really, a lot is riding on it. My comments:
* The show is too long. As always, too much fill and build up. More 'stories' about the players.....yawn. Get on with it.
* The first round - who won, the golfers. Boring.
* Unless there is a hole in one, everyone takes a penalty for the silly challenge so it is a bit pointless.
* Sonia Kruger offers nothing. I know 7 have to get her to do something but seriously.....
* How does Ian Dickson continue to get airtime? Seriously.....Australian Idol is long gone.....
* The Uranus jokes got boring very quickly.
* Shirvington and the other guy are hit or miss but it seems like the show is more about them.

I won't be watching again unless there is nothing else on.

emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
It will rate well but I don't think it will last. 7 have flogged it so much so really, a lot is riding on it. My comments:
* The show is too long. As always, too much fill and build up. More 'stories' about the players.....yawn. Get on with it.
* The first round - who won, the golfers. Boring.
* Unless there is a hole in one, everyone takes a penalty for the silly challenge so it is a bit pointless.
* Sonia Kruger offers nothing. I know 7 have to get her to do something but seriously.....
* How does Ian Dickson continue to get airtime? Seriously.....Australian Idol is long gone.....
* The Uranus jokes got boring very quickly.
* Shirvington and the other guy are hit or miss but it seems like the show is more about them.

I won't be watching again unless there is nothing else on.

Maybe I've just got an immature sense of humor but Uranus jokes never fail to make me laugh.

I really liked the show, some light hearted fun.

Back