Holocaust denial goes mainstream in Republican Texas.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's one official's interpretation of a s**t law. I wonder if it was a troll or just a thoughtless application of the law:

I’ve been trying to imagine what Gina Peddy could have been thinking when, on 8 October, she informed a group of Southlake, Texas, elementary school teachers that, if their classroom libraries included books about the Holocaust, students should also be steered toward books with “opposing views”.

The executive director for curriculum and instruction for the Carroll Independent school district, Peddy later explained that she was simply helping her staff comply with Texas House Bill 3979. Signed into law on 1 September by Governor Greg Abbott, the ruling prohibits educators from discussing controversial historical, social or political issues. If these subjects do arise, HB 3979 mandates that teachers “explore such issues from diverse and contending perspectives without giving deference to any one perspective”.

But... you know... freedom of speech and all that.

Holocaust denial loons come in all shapes and sizes. Hell anti semitism is almost democrat policy under Bidens feckless leadership. Therefore its a bit rich of the Turnbull times and the OP to link to the "republican" Texas seeing its just one loons interpretation. Talk about an over reach.

What else do you call progressive Democrats blocking funding to resupply the Iron Dome?
I checked this out and the reasoning seems to be they ALREADY gave Israel money for it, and the extra billion dollars is just a slush fund. It's also more than they give for other life saving security measures. Same old "pour money into weapons for Israel".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Whoopi still do the audio guide?

This is the danger of celebrities talking on complex matters.

She actually did have a point if she knew how to discuss it properly. Any Jew was going to the gas chambers, not just the ones of eastern European descent. But gypsies, homosexuals, and the disabled were also gases.

She should have said race was a big part, but it wasn't the only part. It was driven by a sick urge to remove any grouping of people deemed inferior or damaged in the eyes of the Nazis.

The way she said it though... * me...

She actually did have a point if she knew how to discuss it properly. Any Jew was going to the gas chambers, not just the ones of eastern European descent. But gypsies, homosexuals, and the disabled were also gases.

She should have said race was a big part, but it wasn't the only part. It was driven by a sick urge to remove any grouping of people deemed inferior or damaged in the eyes of the Nazis.

The way she said it though... fu** me...
She's paid to dribble s**t. So she dribbles s**t.

The way she said it though... fu** me...
"She should of said race was a big part?" But why would she say that when she doesnt believe jews are a seperate race from anglos?

its not just that she said it wrong. her beliefs are wrong. Nazis did target jews cos of their race. Not beliefs.

the only thing she got right is it wasnt solely race related. Just mostly race related.

"She should of said race was a big part?" But why would she say that when she doesnt believe jews are a seperate race from anglos?

its not just that she said it wrong. her beliefs are wrong. Nazis did target jews cos of their race. Not beliefs.

the only thing she got right is it wasnt solely race related. Just mostly race related.

So they would not have gases Sammy Davis Jr?

So they would not have gases Sammy Davis Jr?
Why would you write that after reading my post? Its an irrational response. Where do i post that nazis were only against eliminating jews? In fact do i not write the complete opposite of that? And how would that validate goldbergs views in any case given she doesnt believe nazism was about race? It just confirms again that her beliefs are wrong.

Why would you write that after reading my post? Its an irrational response. Where do i post that nazis were only against eliminating jews? In fact do i not write the complete opposite of that? And how would that validate goldbergs views in any case given she doesnt believe nazism was about race? It just confirms again that her beliefs are wrong.

judasim is a religion, it isnt a genetic thing.

if you convert and youre a blood nut from an irish catholic family, you are still scum who gets gassed by the nazis.

the fear of jewish people was about the faith and culture.

this is as dumb as saying all buddhists are asian

Holocaust denial loons come in all shapes and sizes. Hell anti semitism is almost democrat policy under Bidens feckless leadership. Therefore its a bit rich of the Turnbull times and the OP to link to the "republican" Texas seeing its just one loons interpretation. Talk about an over reach.
I know this is an old thread, but its new to me.

I was reading down, and saw you post in here. I was suprised and I must admit a bit excited. You, a seemingly lost right wing cheerleader, was not ignoring this topic. You were going to condemn holocaust denial and maybe even be critical of the idiots who are pedaling laws like this which cause such situations, even if they were 'on your side'.

But then I also thought, no he's probably just going to deflect and talk about how the left is anti Semitic.

Then I read your post and was so ******* embarrassed that I had any hope for you to begin with. You're just a drone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back