Remove this Banner Ad

Hank Heavenly

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Just thought I would create a thread around match day experience... Good/Bad/Otherwise a few get posted in other threads but generally get lost...

Whether it be on the way to the ground, what the club does or doesn't put on during the game, or favs to do after the footy...

Personally, the experience for a family with 2 boys (12 & 10) is pretty good, we are in a M13 with a lot of other members, great mix of people.

My only gripe, and it's a small one, is when we win, the players always go to the cheer squad and give out their footballs and high fives, kids, not just mine, but heaps line the fences on the outer side and the only one who came that way semi regularly was JR and he would drag Lynch with him.... be great if the players spread out a bit more after a win so the kids don't miss out.

I like the drums as we run out....

I do wonder who chooses the song they play after playing the club song after a win, a couple of years ago it was "I'm the one" and last year seemed to be the tune from Footrot Flats...

Walking over the bridge back to the city after win is pretty enjoyable in the seas of Yellow and Black

Remove this Banner Ad

Back