FTA-TV Homeland Season 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it was awesome.

but now we're going to spend the next two episodes where Quinn knows what happened but Carrie doesn't believe him

But surely if she shows her his phone with the pictures then she'd believe him. Pretty sure some photos shows the the company brand

just saw the teaser for episode 5. looks epic AF

absolutely hooked on this season

was a bit late on this starting so got to watch the first 4 episodes over a few days, after such a deluge i am hanging out for episode 5.

-found the conversation between saul & his sister about living in the west bank really interesting, haven't seen anything like that on american TV before

-the explosion and it's lead up has me thinking of giving arlington road a re-watch

I did enjoy Season 5 so am looking forward to this....would be good to go one season without a Carrie breakdown though...

Well her character is a person with bipolar and personality problems, what a combination a bleeding CIA spy and a mentally ill human as well. It is intriguing , Watched EP 1 SER 6 , really just filling in a few holes as they do and some reminding for the viewers, and its been a long time coming this series. Quin I think will be back to full capacity before this season is over.

:eek:....:unitedstates::personpouting::cool::cool::cool::helicopter:....:mad:.....:eek::gun:...:eek:.:gun:..:eek:.:gun:..:eek:...:eek:...:eek:..

tense episode, the game within the game, so much intrigue, so many motives....

jim from neighbours as president of the U S of A!

way to go jim.

another great episode...

jeez... if i saw carie walking towards me i'd cross the street, everyone in her orbit cops it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit confused - who was the woman at the end? Please reply with a hidden spoiler answer.

Great season, this.

If i remember correctly, she and Peter use to be lovers. She works for the German(?) intellegence in season 5. No idea why she's here though.................. Just when I was warming up to the FBI agent, he gets killed. SPOILER]

Loving this season, have no idea where it's going and who's involved.

If i remember correctly, she and Peter use to be lovers. She works for the German(?) intellegence in season 5. No idea why she's here though.................. Just when I was warming up to the FBI agent, he gets killed. SPOILER]

Loving this season, have no idea where it's going and who's involved.

Thanks.

Just when I was warming up to the FBI agent, he gets killed.

same.

was also thinking "oh here's the guy carrie has inappropriate relations with this season"

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back