FTA-TV Homeland Season 6

Remove this Banner Ad

honestly thought she would have called for a lawyer way before being prompted to...

and before saying things like "i left my daughter with a homeless psychotic highly trained ex-soldier with a brain injury. . . but it's TOTALLY OK"

i guess in reality when you are suddenly denied access to your child you probably don't think straight.

plus this is just another interesting dimension to the increasingly tangled web of homeland.

dar. . what a character that guy is.

gotta admit, i always have trouble keeping up with all these spy types popping up from previous seasons, like the guy claiming asylum who totally blew that guy who saved his life's head off..

anyways tl;dr, enjoying this season, especially in the current barren TV landscape pre-fargo, better call saul, silicon valley, house of cards etc

honestly thought she would have called for a lawyer way before being prompted to...

and before saying things like "i left my daughter with a homeless psychotic highly trained ex-soldier with a brain injury. . . but it's TOTALLY OK"

i guess in reality when you are suddenly denied access to your child you probably don't think straight.

plus this is just another interesting dimension to the increasingly tangled web of homeland.

dar. . what a character that guy is.

gotta admit, i always have trouble keeping up with all these spy types popping up from previous seasons, like the guy claiming asylum who totally blew that guy who saved his life's head off..

anyways tl;dr, enjoying this season, especially in the current barren TV landscape pre-fargo, better call saul, silicon valley, house of cards etc

Same.

I actually don't really give a s**t about the whole Saul side Story..unless it somehow ties in with the main story.

Same.

I actually don't really give a s**t about the whole Saul side Story..unless it somehow ties in with the main story.

It almost certainly does

It is all part of the conspiracy from those within the government/intelligence community in conjunction with the Israeli government/Mossad trying to undermine the perceived "softening" on the "enemy" (Iran, radical muslims etc) that the President-elect/Carrie are pushing

It almost certainly does

It is all part of the conspiracy from those within the government/intelligence community in conjunction with the Israeli government/Mossad trying to undermine the perceived "softening" on the "enemy" (Iran, radical muslims etc) that the President-elect/Carrie are pushing

Ok thanks!

jeeez what an episode.

God that tv host a fking c^^t, even Dar seems uncomfortable with it.

So it's pretty much confirmed that Dar is not involved with the bombing?...... Can't see why he would want Astrid and Quin dead.

Saul got played hard.

Saul got played hard.

shades of the running man there . .

another :eek: episode

quinn, psychotic semi-disabled shot in the head and maybe elsewhere.. . manages to stay underwater for all that time.

what a machine!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jeeez what an episode.

So it's pretty much confirmed that Dar is not involved with the bombing?...... Can't see why he would want Astrid and Quin dead.

Saul got played hard.

It looked like Dar had ordered the TV host material discrediting the President elect's son and, by association, discrediting her.

Dar would want Quinn dead because he knows that the bombing was not the work of the Muslim extremists.

The Quinn dive into the water and being shot at was very cliched but when he surfaced it was like a rebirth. All his ailments will be washed away. He and Carrie and Saul will save the day (as usual). Final scene in the last episode - Dar bent over a table and Quinn giving it to him with a revenge * - (in Hebrew) "how do you like them apples?"

Last edited:
not that it bothers me as i'm up to date and plan to stay up to date, but are we abandoning the use of spoilers in this thread?

perhaps someone could put a warning in the thread title?

The TV host guy is one of the most unbelievable aspects (in that he is seemingly trying to play an Alex Jones character and cannot pull it off at all) of this season which is saying something given all the other unbelievable s**t that happens in this show

yeah that's losing me a little, i doubt he would have the smarts/skills to edit that video properly, which means he'd need several members of his production team to be as heavily invested in misrepresenting the facts as he is, which doesn't seem all that likely.

but then again Today Tonight & A Current Affair exist.

not that it bothers me as i'm up to date and plan to stay up to date, but are we abandoning the use of spoilers in this thread?

perhaps someone could put a warning in the thread title?

I didn't realise what I was watching was ahead of Australian viewing. I have now spoilerised my post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back