FTA-TV Homeland *Spoilers*

Remove this Banner Ad

man they should just make a spin off show of quinn before he was assigned to kill broady.

great episode, looks like Dar Adal is a traitor..... but he might be on a secret mission to turn haqani into an asset so they can infiltrate the taliban, like what they did to the Javadi and Iran. (specially with all the closed door talks with the president, head of national security & so on)

Am I the only one who thought that twist was stupid? Quin should have just blown them all to hell.

Am I the only one who thought that twist was stupid? Quin should have just blown them all to hell.
I didn't mind the twist. Still thought Quinn should have blown them all up. ******* Carrie. Wouldn't let Quinn do it because he wouldn't get out alive but was about to shoot him whilst walking amongst his people.

And in the end, after going to these great lengths to get a mass of explosives and then create a great ruse to cover his hiding of them, Quinn could have just used a sniper rifle to take care of it all after all.

I did find it strange that he was just sitting there with no disguise on, and the little transmitter/trigger for the bomb, so tiny it was almost comical.

And in the end, after going to these great lengths to get a mass of explosives and then create a great ruse to cover his hiding of them, Quinn could have just used a sniper rifle to take care of it all after all.

I did find it strange that he was just sitting there with no disguise on, and the little transmitter/trigger for the bomb, so tiny it was almost comical.

So much this, this season has had lazy writing all over it. And you could see it happen all along, that doesn't interest me in the slighest. The last 10 seconds does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season one is reminisced about so favorably, but the elements that made it appear as if it was capable of being anything more than a slightly more polished 24 probably transferred over from whatever the Israeli version had to offer.

I like Homeland because it's not something I have to think about and because it gives me something to talk about it with my mum and nan. The perception that it can be so much more than what it is at the moment is a lie.

Season one is reminisced about so favorably, but the elements that made it appear as if it was capable of being anything more than a slightly more polished 24 probably transferred over from whatever the Israeli version had to offer.

I like Homeland because it's not something I have to think about and because it gives me something to talk about it with my mum and nan. The perception that it can be so much more than what it is at the moment is a lie.
Season one did not have as many plot holes and as many "why didnt they do this" moments as the later seasons have had
Problem was that the initial storyline was really only ever meant to be a 1 season storyline with the whole "is brody a terrorist" angle. They tried to stretch that into 3 seasons by turning him a number of times which just ended up being crap

yawn-o.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back