Society/Culture Homogeneous society

Remove this Banner Ad

Homogeneous. Please stop equating homogeneous with harmonious.

And this is the google definition:

A homogeneous societal culture is one in which the shared meanings are similar and little variation in beliefs exist; that is, the culture has one dominant way of thinking and acting. Diversity exists in all nations, but the critical factor is degree of variation in the shared meanings within the society.

Tell me how harmonious is not the same? Is the society we live in (if not all) this very definition as close as possible?

To me this is exactly what a society in harmony looks like, the two meanings, going by this definition are not exclusive to each other.

And this is the google definition:

A homogeneous societal culture is one in which the shared meanings are similar and little variation in beliefs exist; that is, the culture has one dominant way of thinking and acting. Diversity exists in all nations, but the critical factor is degree of variation in the shared meanings within the society.

Tell me how harmonious is not the same? Is the society we live in (if not all) this very definition as close as possible?

To me this is exactly what a society in harmony looks like, the two meanings, going by this definition are not exclusive to each other.
Holy s**t. I'm sorry. I thought you were agreeing that a white ethnostate was wrong. But you've been arguing for it.

If you're in support of it, why can't you rebut any of the points I've made against it?

Holy sh*t. I'm sorry. I thought you were agreeing that a white ethnostate was wrong. But you've been arguing for it.

If you're in support of it, why can't you rebut any of the points I've made against it?

Umm no, you've misinterpreted my post. Apologies if it wasn't clearer.

Not sure how you come to the conclusion that I'm in support of white ethnostate.

While obviously that would be harmonious it is not something I'd support, also a black ethnostate, or asian or muslim, heck even a catholic ethnostate would be harmonious - purely as a result that differences in views and culture would be near zero.

It is also not possible, what we have in Australia, as diverse as it is, is what I'd view as pretty harmonious, even given the vast differences in views, wouldn't you?

To add any ethnostate would be in isolation to the rest of the world, that's why I could not possibly support it.

Would've thought all that is pretty obvious.

Please give some of the 'obvious' reasons that a white ethnostate would be reasonable.

And please stop saying you apologise, when you keep doing what you've apologised for.

And you talk about trolling, when you've cut my post to state 'I'm in support of white ethnostate' in bad faith.

I never claimed a white ethnostate is reasonable, I stated it would work, and thereafter stated why I would not support it.

If you're going to be disingenuous we're done here.

And you talk about trolling, when you've cut my post to state 'I'm in support of white ethnostate' in bad faith.

I never claimed a white ethnostate is reasonable, I stated it would work, and thereafter stated why I would not support it.

If you're going to be disingenuous we're done here.
Engage, claim I'm a troll or just ignore, I'm not fussed either way.

Wait... are you supporting a homogeneous society?

Because that clears things up for me a bit.
I'm against it, and do not believe it's possible, healthy, or competitive.
Why? Japan is one, and isn't at all dysfunctional or uncompetitive.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back