Homophobe gets away with shakedown of Rugby Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
Folau gets a settlement out of court. RA have bent over like a cheap prostitute.

His little bald bigot mate from Corio will be seeing dollar signs and is probably putting together a series of anti-gay tweets as I am typing this.

Ca-ching.

Gay are going to burn in hell and are probably responsible for the NSW bushfires.

Chief let my payout negotiations begin.

Gay are going to burn in hell and are probably responsible for the NSW bushfires.

Chief let my payout negotiations begin.
I think you get paid in grog at mods’ meetups.

Sixy of some sort of boutique ale do the trick?

I think you get paid in grog at mods’ meetups.

Sixy of some sort of boutique ale do the trick?
Mmmmm, stubbies of Victorian Boutique

Yeah they can't afford [undisclosed sum], I heard they were scratching around for [<undisclosed sum] the other day and couldn't find it.

Israel is smiling that [undisclosed] dollar smile all the way to his fireproof bank, coz for this brand of Christian its apparently about money and blame.

What a money grabbing dirtbag.

GranularCoarseGreatargus-size_restricted.gif

Everybody's got a price

Wowee the irony of Rugby Australia bending over and Big Israel going in dry 🤭

LOL

Hilarious that they spend Millions on Lawyers and then just fold.

The world is rigged.

Rugby Australia couldn't win a game of Uno let alone defeat Issy in court!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🙄
So did Nelson Mandela, Muhammad Ali & Jesus Christ. Your point..?? 🤷🏻‍♂️
And so do the KKK, jihadists and racists.

The point is that standing up for your beliefs is only to be congratulated if those beliefs don't make you a campaigner of a person. Standing up for your racist, sexist, homophobic etc views is a bad thing.

Falaou puts drunks in the same category - also fornicators and idolators - but no one cares about me and my feelings:'(:'(
I'm pretty sure I've got most of the Folau bingo:

1575510757877.png

Never been married but have been in open relations before so that may qualify, not gay but I wore rainbow colours in public a few times, and I think my adulation for Dale Morris gets me into the 'idolators' category too.

Looks like I'm headed to wherever the good music is played in the afterlife. Pretty sure heaven is just shitty hymns, and Creed.

I'm pretty sure I've got most of the Folau bingo:

View attachment 789523

Never been married but have been in open relations before so that may qualify, not gay but I wore rainbow colours in public a few times, and I think my adulation for Dale Morris gets me into the 'idolators' category too.

Looks like I'm headed to wherever the good music is played in the afterlife. Pretty sure heaven is just shitty hymns, and Creed.
Metallica, slipknot and NOFX are definitely partying in hell so I can't wait

Remove this Banner Ad

Back