Honest answer to a silly question

Remove this Banner Ad

joeyavalanche

Premiership Player
May 30, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Look I’ll be the first one to say it’s ridiculous, but with players wearing more loose fitting shorts these days. What would happen if instead of pushing and shoving, a full back just dacked a full forward.

It’s not striking, it’s not high.
You know the whole crowd is going to love it and it would surely put your opponent off.

What would be the punishment?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Look I’ll be the first one to say it’s ridiculous, but with players wearing more loose fitting shorts these days. What would happen if instead of pushing and shoving, a full back just dacked a full forward.

You know the whole crowd is going to love it and it would surely put your opponent off.

Just a dacking or going on to hold the ball or holding the man?

Just a dacking or going on to hold the ball or holding the man?

Just a simple dacking with minimal contact instead of a push and shove off the ball.
A clean whoosh.

Would it not be the same as when someone takes off an opponents headband?

If you did it to someone random on the street would it be considered as sexual assault?

I know there is an implied physical contact and assault that happens in sport that is not considered a criminal act.

Dacking someone would not seem like normal or reasonable physical contact in the context of an Australian rules football match.

If the underwear came down the shitshow and penalties may be substantial.

A fair lot of opprobrium from the football public for such a s**t bloke act.

If an opposition player is physically harassing you off the ball, isn’t a harmless dack the nicer way to deal with it?

While Daicos was getting mauled last week, what if he just dacked a few guys instead?

Footy world went off this week watching Matt Rowell eat grass. Imagine a full back dacking the FF

There’s no comeback from a dacking

They’d find something to fine/ suspend the player involved, choose your favourite corporate verbal shite talk phrase for the reason.

It’d be funny though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I did, but I was under the influence.

Ohh ... what was the question?

“COLLINGWOOD defender Nathan Murphy has been fined for pulling down the shorts of GWS forward Aaron Cadman at the MCG on Sunday night.”

Well I guess that answers my question

Double dacking? Or just the shorts?

Too much respect for one another these days.
They are all friends off the field and it's why you often see losing teams happily chatting when the final siren sounds.

Bit like biting (which sometimes occurred), they wouldn't resort to such a low act. They aren't playing for their livelihoods anymore.

Nathan Murphy reads bigfooty?

Yeah, he doesn't seem that sharp.

Wait, a minute, I think there might be an error here, I just can't find it...

“COLLINGWOOD defender Nathan Murphy has been fined for pulling down the shorts of GWS forward Aaron Cadman at the MCG on Sunday night.”

Well I guess that answers my question

Well that was convenient 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back