Racing Hong Kong form and wonton Racing discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't watch the fishbowl only races ;)

I think it was pace related in those majors a bit. In the non majors horses ran on fine from back. Track played ok. Not the best bunch of international races we’ve seen there but entertaining. Winx at her top would have destroyed them.

I think it was pace related in those majors a bit. In the non majors horses ran on fine from back. Track played ok. Not the best bunch of international races we’ve seen there but entertaining. Winx at her top would have destroyed them.

Yes the Cup was particularly skunky with 3 or 4 completely pulling their heads off. Don't think anything enjoyed that pace except the winner.

Have had one bet in HK so far today, on Victory follow me in R4. It hit the front and was run down right on the f8cking line... daylight third.

That added to a long run of 2nd's the last couple of days has made me think I am in some weird reality TV show where they see how far they can stretch me before I go insane!!!!

So, let's watch what happens next. I AM AWARE OF YOU PRODUCERS!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO!!!!! I AM ONTO YOU!!!!

The next, R8, have backed Bullish Glory at huge odds, each way, on a 1x3 basis.

Let's watch it run 4th together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back