Shagga is all Class

Premiership Player
May 15, 2005
Beneath the Blue and White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
A former AFL player targeted in a joint police drug operation has pleaded guilty to trafficking and possessing cocaine.
Callum Urch, 29, who played eight games with North Melbourne, was arrested last March after investigators intercepted his phone and began following him.
Melbourne Magistrates Court heard on Monday that Urch had trafficked a total of about 14 grams of cocaine in three transactions between New Years Eve and his arrest.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/ex-afl-player-callum-urch-pleads-guilty-over-cocaine-counts-20130819-2s6dk.html#ixzz2cNtbZVPG

Just clearing the market for Dusty's old man....

If they ever make a movie about this, Val Kilmer would be a shoe in to play big Cal.

callum--620x349.jpg

val-kilmer.jpg

Funnily I was in court today and noticed his name was on one of the lists... I assumed it was the same Callum Urch. Bugger, I thought I'd have a BF scoop! Not to be. I wonder how the journo got tipped off about the story...?

This is a huge story and really a big slap to our so-called performance culture.

The club should be looking at a press conference, getting the whole list on the Footy Show to apologise to the community and maybe a 10-20k donation to a rehab program of their choice.

If I learnt one thing from Boris it was that it's best to blow an issue up as big and loudly as you can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he was a current player he would get off without a conviction, now that he is just a pleb they will probably put him jail to fill up some space quota for these privatised jails.

Funnily I was in court today and noticed his name was on one of the lists... I assumed it was the same Callum Urch. Bugger, I thought I'd have a BF scoop! Not to be. I wonder how the journo got tipped off about the story...?

Maybe he was the one who paid him the 2k...or it could have been *hird setting him up to get one back on us for our trolling...

Mrs Toes still wears his signed jumper around the place. I look forward to showing her an updated pic of the lad. He was a top fella as a youngster at North. Ah well.........

The Essendon Football Club....
Taking the heat off themselves and putting it the team that just spanked them.....for sure...
Perhaps hes the mexican link!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back