Hopman Cup 30th Dec 2017 to 6th January 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Quality match! Worthy of a 3rd or 4th round AO battle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/tenni...troduced-in-the-atp-calendar-in-2019-or-2020/

Could this replace the Hopman Cup next year? I don't think both could be held at the same time.
I hope not. Hopman Cup is fantastic for what it is. It is a fun event which has just gotten stronger and stronger each year. Goffin, Fed, Sock and Zverev all played the end of year champs and most stay a couple of years.

ATP season can't have another 1000 point tournament which will increase the season's length.

It sounds like i have missed a ripping match here.

Few mistakes towards the end but Kokk gets it done to make it a set each!
Yep deserved to be rewarded for his effort! Probably the best set I've watched this tournament, was awesome!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow he did it! How do the guys now get up for the mixed doubles now, they must be knackered.

You can tell how much that meant to thanasi even as he first walked onto court. He was nervous at the start and took a while to get going.

His after match interview was interesting and shows where he feels like he could have been in tennis had he not been plagued by injuries. In juniors he was just a touch behind kyrgios and Zverev and it would have been interesting to see where he would have been ranking wise without the injuries. Top 20 looks realistic. Hope for his sake he can get a fair run at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back