Hopman Cup 30th Dec 2017 to 6th January 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Kokk lined up Kerber and hit her HARD!!!!!

Don't think dasha was happy they gave them the point. love the combative spirit in her. I know you feel bad Kokk but all fair in love and war. rattled Aus more than the germans.

all to play for at 2-2 in the 3rd. huge 2 games coming up

What a tie this has been. This doubles has been fantastic and full of drama. If you went to bed, ha, you missed a ripper.

I repeat, Kerber is GOD!!!!!!!!! That return at 3-3 on Kokk 1st serve was just grand

They made the final and you can tell how happy they were about it. Geech, what a match tie.

Kokk lined up Kerber and hit her HARD!!!!!

Don't think dasha was happy they gave them the point. love the combative spirit in her. I know you feel bad Kokk but all fair in love and war. rattled Aus more than the germans.

all to play for at 2-2 in the 3rd. huge 2 games coming up
That was embarrassing. Completely disrespectful to give an opponent a point for a standard tennis shot. Gavrilova is right to be upset and the people in the crowd who applauded the overturned point should be ashamed. It was a sore note after a good match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling it early - Goffin top 5 this year. He is so ridiculously solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is a brick wall, just doesnt make too many mistakes, not only that he is super fit can play a 4 or 5 hour match no problem and can run alot of balls down. He is actually the perfect opponent for a roger federer. Counter punchers and great defensive players are his achilles heel.

Strange match, really. Federer looked rusty and uncharacteristically grumpy all throughout the first set, and then he just turned it on thereafter. He demolished Zverev at the net.

Now for Bencic to do the business!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back