PS5 Horizon: Forbidden West

Remove this Banner Ad

takemymoney.jpg

Still no date though. Doubt it will be this year.

Already lots of improvements on HZD from that gameplay video alone. Better combat animations (melee and rolling) and more traversal options (grapple, glider and more environment interactivity / mounts) which was needed in an open world game of it's size.

The weird hero lighting is super jarring

Didn't like the first anyway so I'm not the target market

I imagine this will be very similar to the first with a few upgrades/new weapons/enemies etc.
The first one was awesome though so looking forward to this one as a must play on PS5. Keen to see if they can hold a story though given the first went through the reveal of the "why am I here" type trope.

I imagine this will be very similar to the first with a few upgrades/new weapons/enemies etc.
The first one was awesome though so looking forward to this one as a must play on PS5. Keen to see if they can hold a story though given the first went through the reveal of the "why am I here" type trope.

Yeah the story never really grabbed me in the first game.the game itself is awesome tho.

Hoping the story in FW is a lot better seems that we will be fighting more humans in this which was kinda lacking in the game

Schreier is reporting that it has been pushed back to 2022, though as far as I was aware it wasn't coming out until 2022 anyway lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did Sony not foresee the backlash of not having a upgrade path for the ps4 to the ps5 version. And the the only way to get both verion was to buy the $80 us version.

i know ea is doing the same with the new battlefield, but there was no way near the same backlash at all.

How did Sony not foresee the backlash of not having a upgrade path for the ps4 to the ps5 version. And the the only way to get both verion was to buy the $80 us version.

i know ea is doing the same with the new battlefield, but there was no way near the same backlash at all.

But they've fixed it now yeah? The update in that article says free upgrade to PS5 from the PS4 version.

Was thinking I might jump back into this on PS5, one of my favourite games ever.

But they've fixed it now yeah? The update in that article says free upgrade to PS5 from the PS4 version.

Was thinking I might jump back into this on PS5, one of my favourite games ever.

I'm gonna trade in my PS4 copy for the PS5 version.

When you upgrade a cross gen game the PS4 version still pops up when you insert the disc.

Still asks you to install the PS4 version even tho you have the PS5 version installed when you insert the disc it's *ingg retarted and annoying

I thought Sony patched this? I remember they fixed it with a firmware update but the problem came back some how

Last edited:
I'm gonna trade in my PS4 copy for the PS5 version.

When you upgrade a cross gen game the PS4 version still pops up when you insert the disc.

Still asks you to install the PS4 version even tho you have the PS5 version installed when you insert the disc it's *****g retarted and annoying

I thought Sony patched this? I remember they fixed it with a firmware update but the problem came back some how

Yeah it was supposed to default to the PS5 version now with the firmware update

Just finished a NG+ play of Zero Dawn and Frozen wilds. ready for this in a few weeks.
Forgot how good the game is. and how great the audio logs are, Still wish they made a little co-op game about the fall/Apola-shitstorm tour talked about in the vantage points.

Calling it now the new character "Tilda" will be
Either a Ted Faro clone or Daughter/ancestor. Like Aloy is to Lizbet

Just finished a NG+ play of Zero Dawn and Frozen wilds. ready for this in a few weeks.
Forgot how good the game is. and how great the audio logs are, Still wish they made a little co-op game about the fall/Apola-shitstorm tour talked about in the vantage points.

Calling it now the new character "Tilda" will be
Either a Ted Faro clone or Daughter/ancestor. Like Aloy is to Lizbet
Eww, that has Palpatine/Rey vibes!

Eww, that has Palpatine/Rey vibes!
Never watched the new star wars movies.
But just feel Ted Faro would want to have his name live on. And feel there is more of him left to tell after he killed all the "alphas" and destroyed Apollo after Liz died. I think he had his own bunker wherever he was broadcasting from, but had changed codes to allow it to clone or at least had it teach his propaganda. OR perhaps Hades or one of the other AI's made the clone since Ted was the cause of the end of the world

Never watched the new star wars movies.
But just feel Ted Faro would want to have his name live on. And feel there is more of him left to tell after he killed all the "alphas" and destroyed Apollo after Liz died. I think he had his own bunker wherever he was broadcasting from, but had changed codes to allow it to clone or at least had it teach his propaganda. OR perhaps Hades or one of the other AI's made the clone since Ted was the cause of the end of the world
Have said it before, they could make a really good TV series out of the Horizon story and world

Is the ~11 gif size difference for EU v US just language packs?
Yeah EU regions have the 4 main euro languages by default. English, German, French and Spanish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back