PS4 Horizon: Zero Dawn

Remove this Banner Ad

I have collected when whenever I have seen them but not actively searching. I should get a good guide for them or maybe wait for post game. I am having a blast with the story. It’s a fantastic story.

Glade you are enjoying it! Along with 'The Last Of Us' it is one the most enthralling creative worlds I have ever experienced in video games.

Yeah story and dialogue is brilliant! Not sure how you can create it into a miniseries with all the machines and stuff but i'm all for it!
Could try as a movie, just be harder to fit it all in maybe... some amazing miniseries with incredible CGI have been made, so reckon it could be done.

This whole thing is getting stupid.
Yep, utterly ridiculous. The TLOU part 1 remake was bad enough, I mean its a great game but how many times do you want me to ****ing play it Sony??

Any danger of having your best studios focus on proper sequels or god forbid even new IP at any stage?

Where the **** is the TLOU multiplayer/factions game, while I'm ranting. Part 2 came out over 2 years ago now, insane :drunk:

Last edited:
Not me these days. I've also become somewhat of a "patient gamer" and pretty much wait for everything to be sub 20 bucks or free on gamepass/PS Plus. I think GoW is going to be my first day one purchase in a looooong time.

Not me these days. I've also become somewhat of a "patient gamer" and pretty much wait for everything to be sub 20 bucks or free on gamepass/PS Plus. I think GoW is going to be my first day one purchase in a looooong time.
That's a fancy way of saying "tight ass"!

Horizon Zero Dawn is probably my favourite ps4 game of all time.

But I never finished Forbidden west. I'm going to give it another chance bit something about it didn't click with me the first time around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back