PS4 Horizon: Zero Dawn

Remove this Banner Ad

The story has movie potential I reckon.
Posted this after I finished:
They could make an extraordinary movie based around Elizabet Sobeck. The Faro catastrophe, her solution, her growing relationship with GAIA followed by her eventual demise on the outside. I really hope to see this. Could be magnificent.
Want this to happen so badly.

I've still got a countdown clock (though only when I press where the clock is on the main The Frozen Wilds page) - says playable in 7:22
Checked the store and says Purchased, so no doubt I have it. Was just weird that the countdown clock was gone and said content not available. Especially as the clock last night would have made it available about midnight. Oh well, will see what it says later today.

Okay, now where the countdown clock was for me in the PS Store it just says "Installed", yet when I go to my download list in Notifications, it says its waiting to be installed because "The content date has not reached its start date" :huh:

I just want to play the damn DLC

Okay, now where the countdown clock was for me in the PS Store it just says "Installed", yet when I go to my download list in Notifications, it says its waiting to be installed because "The content date has not reached its start date" :huh:

I just want to play the damn DLC
Wtf. Be home in about an hour and will check. Reviews out so i assume people are playing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn, that first daemonic scorcher just handed my ass to me. Don't know if it's me being a little rusty or they're significantly harder.
Found I was a bit rusty, no doubt, but that first one charged so quick had little time to do anything but dodge and melee. Glad I had the power armour on. Took a pounding before I killed it.

Part of the problem may be that I played and therefore downloaded the DLC using a US PSN, but that wouldn't explain why it told me (in the US PS Store) that it would be available in 7 hours this morning

So on this, it turns out that while the PS4 itself and physical game discs are region free, DLCs are not. :drunk:

Wasted USD$20 on buying the DLC I cannot play, and I apparently can't get a refund on it because I downloaded it. I guess it means I have to buy it on the Australian PS Store and play through the entire game again if I want to play The Frozen Wilds

Just had to face...

The chieftan and do the trials which ended in the battle with 3 of the Bear type things. Jesus. Found a cave I could hide in to recover then pop out set some traps etc and then retreat to. Was getting wrecked out in the open.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back