Boxing Horn v Crawford

Pedantic

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Horn's trainer is a dead set moron, offered him nothing all fight.

Stoppage was too soon IMO, they're not heavyweights who cares if he doesn't have his gloves up for a few seconds.

Horn's trainer is a dead set moron, offered him nothing all fight.

Stoppage was too soon IMO, they're not heavyweights who cares if he doesn't have his gloves up for a few seconds.
poor all round horn is such an ugly fighter

Jul 28, 2012
Melbourne, the lost City.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR, Buffalo Bills
People are quickly forgetting that Crawford is considered pound for pound the best boxer in the world. Horn is not in the same class, but he did deserve his moment in the spotlight. Let's hope he has sense enough to give it away after collecting a huge pay packet. I would like to see Crawford take on Spence and Thurmann now!

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
People are quickly forgetting that Crawford is considered pound for pound the best boxer in the world. Horn is not in the same class, but he did deserve his moment in the spotlight. Let's hope he has sense enough to give it away after collecting a huge pay packet. I would like to see Crawford take on Spence and Thurmann now!

Credit to him he didn't need to take that fight against Crawford but he has taken a lot of punishment in the last 2 fights he got his payday.

I dont think Horn was managed well or perhaps it was all set to plan call out a big name and get a payout.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Credit to him he didn't need to take that fight against Crawford but he has taken a lot of punishment in the last 2 fights he got his payday.

I dont think Horn was managed well or perhaps it was all set to plan call out a big name and get a payout.
How much he get for the fight? Wasn't even PPV in USA, it was on ESPN+

BS that it is PPV only in Australia

Is this what boxing has become? One loss is career ending? I really hope this mindset that being undefeated is everything to a boxer is dropped soon.

Jul 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR, Buffalo Bills

He was not meant to beat the Pacman, good luck to him, he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. Crawford will have a tougher time handling the likes of Spence though!

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
He was not meant to beat the Pacman, good luck to him, he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. Crawford will have a tougher time handling the likes of Spence though!

I think we all echo similar thoughts . Another poster suggested had his time in the sun. Don’t disagree. Maybe another few fights and climb back up to champion or maybe not. He’s got nothing to prove and can set up a gym etc. But sad to say totally outclassed. Chin up Jeff .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR, Buffalo Bills
I think we all echo similar thoughts . Another poster suggested had his time in the sun. Don’t disagree. Maybe another few fights and climb back up to champion or maybe not. He’s got nothing to prove and can set up a gym etc. But sad to say totally outclassed. Chin up Jeff .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
No shame in losing to Crawford, he is the best out there....

Back