Horrible Experiences that you're certain nobody else has had

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 29, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
For some reason I still think about this to this day.

I was working shift late at night in some rough areas, and one time I caught the bus home around about 1am. Upon arriving on the bus there was a woman missing a leg in a wheelchair that was clearly intoxicated sitting in the disability area of the bus. I walk right past her thinking nothing of it, and sit at the back. The bus ride went for about 30 mins or so, this woman didn't put the breaks on her wheelchair. Everytime the bus would come to a halt at a stop, her chair would fling to one side of the bus as she wailed flinging her arms up in the air like she was experiencing a rollercoaster.
I offered assistance and she started rambling at me about how the guy that voiced Elmo was a pedophile, at which point I decided to stop even trying.
When getting off the bus she saw that I had a mobile phone, so asked if she could have it. I said my phone didn't have any credit and she decided to follow me, screaming at me to let her have my phone. I started speeding up my pace as I walked, thinking to myself that she's in a wheelchair and surely I can easily escape her.

I stepped over a traffic island, and looked back. She was on my tail, right behind me. This is the moment I started to panic. I'd never encountered something like this before, I wasn't entirely sure what to do. She was refusing to back down or leave me alone. I start walking over the barriers in carparks, and thinking it should be easy. She's in a wheelchair for god sake. But this woman was on par with Vin Deisel in Fast and Furious. She'd speed around using her very muscular arms, flying through the carpark at top speed. I genuinely started to panic and started to run. She hollers the entire time, screaming at me down the road that she's going to kill me as she manages to keep up to a man with functional legs. I decide to try to lose her by going into gas stations and other buildings with steps. If I ever hear somebody complain about not enough wheel chair access I tell them this story. Without fail, three buildings I entered and she'd manage to get in. Since it's a person in a wheelchair yelling at me, everybody assumed I had done something and started to gang up on me to give her - her phone back. I couldn't explain to them that she didn't give me her phone, she was asking for mine. I ran faster than I've ran in all my life. I panicked thinking to myself "What the hell do I do? Im a man in my thirties thats the size of a brick shithouse running from a disabled person, I can't call the cops they'll just laugh. I can't defend myself, because if anybody sees me doing anything they'll just see a man attacking a person in a wheelchair. That's got to be a hate crime. There's literally nothing I can do"

I kept running, I'd run pass bus shelters and put trolleys in the sidewalk in the hopes it'd slow her down. Every time I did this she'd push as hard as she could with her arms, speeding up then put out her arms in a spear like motion to then push the trolleys aside and get through them effortlessly. She was like the T2 liquid terminator with the fluidity of her arm motions. I'd run across the road, At one point I ran infront of cars in the hope that she'd be forced to stop chasing me so I could get around a corner and lose line of sight. It didn't impede her efforts in the slightest. I was nearly home at this point, and was thinking what can I do. I don't want some insane woman outfront of my house at 2 in the morning screaming for my phone while wheeling up and down the street. It then clicked, there was a park nearby where they were constructing a new playground where there was just pits of sand. Like a speed demon, I sprinted all the way around the block and head towards the park near my house. I ran across the open field and turned, waiting. BAM! She fell for it, stuck in the sand and couldn't get out. Now was my opportunity. I ran like hell all the way home, as I could hear her screaming trapped in a sandpit in the park. I got home safely, turned off all the lights and sat freaking the hell out looking out my blinds expecting to see her roll past at any minute.

I went back in the morning to see if she got out, all I saw was a big pit of where she's been stuck and no other sign of her.

While this experience stuck in my mind forever, I'm nothing to her. I've seen her three times since, and I'm pretty sure she just does things to people and they aren't sure how to respond because of the obvious. I was in a club one day and she got in a fight with the guards to let her in, she just went around assaulting people and nobody did a thing because they encountered the same issue that I had.

Just wondering if I'm the only one that these weird horrible things happens to. Ive told that story to people and they genuinely get confused as to if I'm just making s**t up. I can't be the only one where weird stuff like this seems to occur.

What's something thats odd and obscure that's happened to you all?

I was working shift late at night in some rough areas, and one time I caught the bus home around about 1am. Upon arriving on the bus there was a woman missing a leg in a wheelchair that was clearly intoxicated sitting in the disability area of the bus. I walk right past her thinking nothing of it, and sit at the back. The bus ride went for about 30 mins or so, this woman didn't put the breaks on her wheelchair. Everytime the bus would come to a halt at a stop, her chair would fling to one side of the bus as she wailed flinging her arms up in the air like she was experiencing a rollercoaster.
I offered assistance and she started rambling at me about how the guy that voiced Elmo was a pedophile, at which point I decided to stop even trying.
When getting off the bus she saw that I had a mobile phone, so asked if she could have it. I said my phone didn't have any credit and she decided to follow me, screaming at me to let her have my phone. I started speeding up my pace as I walked, thinking to myself that she's in a wheelchair and surely I can easily escape her.

I stepped over a traffic island, and looked back. She was on my tail, right behind me. This is the moment I started to panic. I'd never encountered something like this before, I wasn't entirely sure what to do. She was refusing to back down or leave me alone. I start walking over the barriers in carparks, and thinking it should be easy. She's in a wheelchair for god sake. But this woman was on par with Vin Deisel in Fast and Furious. She'd speed around using her very muscular arms, flying through the carpark at top speed. I genuinely started to panic and started to run. She hollers the entire time, screaming at me down the road that she's going to kill me as she manages to keep up to a man with functional legs. I decide to try to lose her by going into gas stations and other buildings with steps. If I ever hear somebody complain about not enough wheel chair access I tell them this story. Without fail, three buildings I entered and she'd manage to get in. Since it's a person in a wheelchair yelling at me, everybody assumed I had done something and started to gang up on me to give her - her phone back. I couldn't explain to them that she didn't give me her phone, she was asking for mine. I ran faster than I've ran in all my life. I panicked thinking to myself "What the hell do I do? Im a man in my thirties thats the size of a brick shithouse running from a disabled person, I can't call the cops they'll just laugh. I can't defend myself, because if anybody sees me doing anything they'll just see a man attacking a person in a wheelchair. That's got to be a hate crime. There's literally nothing I can do"

I kept running, I'd run pass bus shelters and put trolleys in the sidewalk in the hopes it'd slow her down. Every time I did this she'd push as hard as she could with her arms, speeding up then put out her arms in a spear like motion to then push the trolleys aside and get through them effortlessly. She was like the T2 liquid terminator with the fluidity of her arm motions. I'd run across the road, At one point I ran infront of cars in the hope that she'd be forced to stop chasing me so I could get around a corner and lose line of sight. It didn't impede her efforts in the slightest. I was nearly home at this point, and was thinking what can I do. I don't want some insane woman outfront of my house at 2 in the morning screaming for my phone while wheeling up and down the street. It then clicked, there was a park nearby where they were constructing a new playground where there was just pits of sand. Like a speed demon, I sprinted all the way around the block and head towards the park near my house. I ran across the open field and turned, waiting. BAM! She fell for it, stuck in the sand and couldn't get out. Now was my opportunity. I ran like hell all the way home, as I could hear her screaming trapped in a sandpit in the park. I got home safely, turned off all the lights and sat freaking the hell out looking out my blinds expecting to see her roll past at any minute.

I went back in the morning to see if she got out, all I saw was a big pit of where she's been stuck and no other sign of her.

While this experience stuck in my mind forever, I'm nothing to her. I've seen her three times since, and I'm pretty sure she just does things to people and they aren't sure how to respond because of the obvious. I was in a club one day and she got in a fight with the guards to let her in, she just went around assaulting people and nobody did a thing because they encountered the same issue that I had.

Just wondering if I'm the only one that these weird horrible things happens to. Ive told that story to people and they genuinely get confused as to if I'm just making sh*t up. I can't be the only one where weird stuff like this seems to occur.

that's golden

if this was a film, I'm not sure if it would be a comedy, horror or suspense

and so true............"Im a man in my thirties thats the size of a brick shithouse running from a disabled person, I can't call the cops they'll just laugh."

thanks for sharing

Just wondering if I'm the only one that these weird horrible things happens to. Ive told that story to people and they genuinely get confused as to if I'm just making sh*t up. I can't be the only one where weird stuff like this seems to occur.

I can’t possibly compete with such a great story...but it did remind me of quite an odd incident that surely doesn’t happen too often.

I was leaving college one day back in Leeds. It was snowing and quite slippery under foot. I was walking along a path watching where I was putting my feet. I looked up and there was a bloke hurtling towards me in a wheelchair. I stepped one way to get out of his way and he veered towards me...I stepped the other way and he mirrored me. Before I knew what was going on he had taken my legs from beneath me. I was skidding down the hill on my knees with my head in his lap. We eventually came to a stop and I stood up to look at the guy and to try make sense of what just happened. He just stared back at me. Didn’t apologise. Didn’t laugh. Nothing. It was like he did this all the time. I can’t possibly imagine it was deliberate but his reaction was so odd. So yeah...an unusual incident. Pissed myself laughing as soon as I walked off.

I can’t possibly compete with such a great story...but it did remind me of quite an odd incident that surely doesn’t happen too often.

I was leaving college one day back in Leeds. It was snowing and quite slippery under foot. I was walking along a path watching where I was putting my feet. I looked up and there was a bloke hurtling towards me in a wheelchair. I stepped one way to get out of his way and he veered towards me...I stepped the other way and he mirrored me. Before I knew what was going on he had taken my legs from beneath me. I was skidding down the hill on my knees with my head in his lap. We eventually came to a stop and I stood up to look at the guy and to try make sense of what just happened. He just stared back at me. Didn’t apologise. Didn’t laugh. Nothing. It was like he did this all the time. I can’t possibly imagine it was deliberate but his reaction was so odd. So yeah...an unusual incident. Pissed myself laughing as soon as I walked off.

Ive become paranoid of people in wheelchairs now. I'd of s**t myself if that happened to me.

"she started rambling at me about how the guy that voiced Elmo was a pedophile"

LMAO

Not as good as the OP’s story clearly but I had a piss in an alley in Bangkok and got chased out by a ****** hooker. Thought I’d got away but “she” caught up, ended up on opposite sides of a park bench, me pleading with them to leave me alone ha ha

I had a friend s**t behind a brothel one time and he got the s**t kicked out of him by a prostitute for being a 'filthy dog'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not as good as the OP’s story clearly but I had a piss in an alley in Bangkok and got chased out by a ****** hooker. Thought I’d got away but “she” caught up, ended up on opposite sides of a park bench, me pleading with them to leave me alone ha ha

did you forget to pay him?

Gas stations and sidewalks eh?

You sure they werent petrol stations and foot paths?

The OP story is great.

I pictured it all. Hilarious but also frustrating u couldn't get away.

Surely if you went up stairs into a building?

The sandpit part I pictured Willie from the Simpson's when we turns into a tractor in the Haloween specials and sinks in the sandpit

Pissing outside is fair enough (every bloke does this at some point) but taking a sh*t is an interesting one.

Sticking your dick out in front of a gym, at that time, is never ok.

re. the s**t maybe it was an emergency? Or perhaps it was that poo jogger, enjoying a night out.

walking out of work at about 9pm, some guy was coping a gobby behind the bins and gave us the thumbs up as we walked to our cars, also have walked out to see a couple girls peeing behind the bins

Classy word that. Gobby.

Where the hell do you work?? And thats not girls peeing behind the bins... thats classless skanks who should go and look for a toilet.

I remember being in Pamplona during the Running of the Bulls where people were on the piss from about 9am everyday including me.

Most of the bars there didn't have the usual men's urinals though, they had like one toilet where you had to queue up like females do.

I was busting for a piss one day there so I went into a bar and there was a queue of about 20 blokes lined up for one f***ing toilet.

I knew I couldn't hold on for my turn in the queue and I saw a storeroom where they kept the kegs so I went in there and pissed all over them.

The Spanish bar staff caught me and chased me out of the bar yelling abuse in Spanish, I was yelling back at them "get some urinals you dickheads".

That was probably more exciting than the Running of the Bulls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back