Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Remove this Banner Ad

I KNEW YOU WERE SK YOU CAMPAIGNER LOL

I'm the mother******* Godfather. We roleblocked you night 5 and you missed a kill lol

Well played mate lol. You were so close to being lynched instead of 3kz man....

I'm the mother******* Godfather. We roleblocked you night 5 and you missed a kill lol

Your mistake was not saying this.

I was pretty certain he was the SK too, that why I tried to blow him up amulet style instead.

Thank you all players for sticking at it. Lots of errors from my end, but the hard line on voting worked and I was really happy village, mafia, wolves and neutral made the last 10.

Am sure Ding Baz and others will help give entry to the Dead thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. You were gonna win anyway.
Not really. If Chippy roleblocked me, I was pretty stuffed and would only rely on the chances of the amulet blowing up.

Lol Hoos we had you down as a kill last night and then changed to guero.

We forgot to seer as well because we were stupid hahaha
I was ******* hoping you would take Hoos out as I figured he was true last wolf. It would have helped me with one less kill... before I realised the rolebkock factor.

Not really. If Chippy roleblocked me, I was pretty stuffed and would only rely on the chances of the amulet blowing up.
Chip might have been lynched anyway though.
And even if you had been roleblocked and the amulet was with me, Chip and I both die and you still win anyway lol

I was pretty certain he was the SK too, that why I tried to blow him up amulet style instead.

Stoopid randomiser... I was cranky - it was to go boom at 6.00pm D7

Thank you all players for sticking at it. Lots of errors from my end, but the hard line on voting worked and I was really happy village, mafia, wolves and neutral made the last 10.

Am sure Ding Baz and others will help give entry to the Dead thread
Clarkey, hoos and Porps are in. Shout out if anyone else.

I didnt do a whole lot but very enjoyable debut mod game.

Lots of ways to bend rules and lot of people have their own thoughts how a game should run.

SK pm was quality with Clarkey.

Barrys was the best melt.

Mafia was like a fun kindred spitit PM. Thought 3kz and hoos played a good game to get close to the end.

My nemesis guero nailed the remaining 5 evil people in a post towards the end albeit in slightly off order.

Thanks for the opportunity GUH!

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back