Horse Drawn Carriage Rides Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

the ones i know of are 'stabled' in port melbourne, at least once a week taken to rural properties (little river or phillip island, with extended periods in the country during off-seasons) and exercised. the horses are always well fed and kept warm.

well i didn't think they would be starved or anything like that..

my ex used to live near the cnr of Abbotsford & Arden St in North Melbourne and some nights at around 1am we could hear the horses coming up Arden St - So assumed there's a stable somewhere around there..

just couldn't imagine anywhere around there being particularly horse friendly for any length of time...

you would have no idea where the horses are kept and how well they're looked after.

my mum cares for four of them and i can assure you and anyone who wants to actually find out the realities of the situation that the horses are lovingly accommodated.
Yeah, I don't want to hear about how you "lovingly accomodate" horses.

I recently went to a wedding where the bride, who weighs close to 120kg, rode a horse into the church. Poor horse was buckling under the weight.

implying you've never pissed in an alleyway.

It is faecal pollution.

JS23p4X.jpg

Photo is from Princes Bridge.

There's also plenty of horse urine. That waste has to go somewhere:

zT5Fclh.jpg

It is faecal pollution.

JS23p4X.jpg

Photo is from Princes Bridge.

There's also plenty of horse urine. That waste has to go somewhere:

zT5Fclh.jpg
yes let's rid the world of horses so we don't get sick in the water. how *ed are you? on the earth there is horses. horses s**t sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes let's rid the world of horses so we don't get sick in the water. how ******ed are you? on the earth there is horses. horses s**t sometimes.

It is the amount of faecal pollution in the water that is making the beaches unsafe for swimming. They would otherwise be safe.

Melbourne does not have a significant problem with dog or human faeces on streets. The only source is the horse-drawn carriage services in or near the CBD.

that horse s**t is police horse s**t

the carriage horses wear nappies

pig horses don't have them for some reason

Horse dung.

There are no daily or routine police horse patrols. In fact, the police no longer have horse stables near the CBD.

The horse faeces is usually found just before or on the bridge. This is where, I suspect, the carriage operator commands the horses to defecate.

Similarly, horses can be commanded to urinate. This is why the urine is found at only one location (where the photo was taken).

Courtney Street, North Melbourne:

tzl63UR.jpg

Location of urination area; Linlithgow Avenue intersection with St Kilda Road:

CsQSgku.jpg

Notice the erosion of the road surface. The operators have nerve to blame it on the police, especially now the police rarely use this area for mounted patrols.

It is the amount of faecal pollution in the water that is making the beaches unsafe for swimming. They would otherwise be safe.

Melbourne does not have a significant problem with dog or human faeces on streets. The only source is the horse-drawn carriage services in or near the CBD.

Horse dung.

There are no daily or routine police horse patrols. In fact, the police no longer have horse stables near the CBD.

The horse faeces is usually found just before or on the bridge. This is where, I suspect, the carriage operator commands the horses to defecate.

Similarly, horses can be commanded to urinate. This is why the urine is found at only one location (where the photo was taken).

happy to stand corrected if I was wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back