Racing Horseracing Trivia

Remove this Banner Ad

Zusrab there's a memory. .about 1989 at the Valley was from memory 100s into 9-2 in an hour or two..ran second

It was meant to be place, back Zusrab to place

f72ec389e3a00c14e7279accb871f4a7.jpg

Not grand armee or saintly. Was the 1997 Queen Elizabeth stakes. Biggest win perhaps the 2000 Australian cup

Not grand armee or saintly. Was the 1997 Queen Elizabeth stakes. Biggest win perhaps the 2000 Australian cup

Intergaze?

To help people with mine - Bart's last Derby winner was in the second half of the 80s

If you philistine flogs can't get Bart's last Derby winner by this time tomorrow I'll come up with something else.
Stylish Century had about 1232313234 trainers including Bart... so did he train it when it won the derby?

Stylish Century had about 1232313234 trainers including Bart... so did he train it when it won the derby?

Good guess but he wasn't listed as the trainer on that occasion. A couple of years earlier

Name the only horse to complete the Hollidale Cup, Doomben Cup, Strabroke Hcp treble in the one season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Viking Legend

Wow - nice one - 2009

Have a crack tradey

A nice example of how piss poor they have been given he only won 1 subsequent race - a BM 78 at Warwick Farm

Thetradesman seems to be MIA and I like the idea of this thread so to keep it going. How many G1s win did Darren Beadman partner Lonhro in?

Thetradesman seems to be MIA and I like the idea of this thread so to keep it going. How many G1s win did Darren Beadman partner Lonhro in?

Also dart throwing - think Gauci won one on him in Melbourne for example so will go 8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back