Horsham District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know of a bloke named Michael Rowe from edenhop? Any good?

Played a few junior games at my club a few years back and looked like he might develop into a good player.

hey boys can any1 tell me who might be leaving from the Horsham Demons, or who is coaching next season? which 2 have played in all prem.? cheers

Heard a rumour the pimp boys had an interesting footy trip!! Did there money when they where not allowed to get on the plane!:eek:

Yeah, no rumor. Someone caught smoking and pissing on tarmac before they got on their flight. Fed Police grabbed them. Spent the weekend in Melb. Didn't sleep first night as had no where to stay.

Yeah, no rumor. Someone caught smoking and pissing on tarmac before they got on their flight. Fed Police grabbed them. Spent the weekend in Melb. Didn't sleep first night as had no where to stay.

definatly no rumour as i was on the trip good weekend though haha may have been better on the gold coast though

Rupanyup appears to have some cash to spend. They have been making some big offers but who would want to travel out to that hell hole of a town? Kalkee are moving fast but it appears some of their premiership boys are chit chatting.

Unsure if u are talking coaches or players but Zane Bigmore, formerly of Navarre, is coaching the Panthers in 09!

hey boys can any1 tell me who might be leaving from the Horsham Demons, or who is coaching next season? which 2 have played in all prem.? cheers

Very departures for season 2009, although it is still very early. David Johns & Stuart Farr are the only 2 players to have played in all 6 p'ships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The money laharum save from phil butsch will prob go staright into jordy burkes pocket along with a couple of young saints.

Wouldn't think any young Saints be leaving after things are are looking up there. Burkey maybe, Birchip spoke to him as well as Farr, Carr and Barnett. Not sure what the others were offered but Barney was offered $1000 a game.

Wouldn't think any young Saints be leaving after things are are looking up there. Burkey maybe, Birchip spoke to him as well as Farr, Carr and Barnett. Not sure what the others were offered but Barney was offered $1000 a game.

Jordan Burke will not be at Laharum next year. They offered him $400 per game this year and he still opted to go to Horsham for nothing.

Very quite on the this board the last two weeks!. Any player movements confirmed? Corey Waldron to Minyip/Murtoa or Horsham Saints? Tim Friend and Jye Smith heading back to Horsham United?

corey waldron definte to the burras could be up to 5 going with him.
Laharum to lose tim friend but gain joel gue and jarrod wright from horsham, not sure bout jye smith or b bryan.
Taylors lake chasing harberger from kalkee and saints also talking to a couple of kees.

Laharum to lose tim friend but gain joel gue and jarrod wright from horsham, not sure bout jye smith or b bryan.
Taylors lake chasing harberger from kalkee and saints also talking to a couple of kees.

Five players with Waldron?? Kees blokes?? B Bryan maybe back to Horsham Saints to play with his brother. Why Would Harberger leave a top side to go to Taylors Lake? Would want to be huge $$$$.

I don't no about five players coming with corey, but we were talking to the two schultz early after the grand final!

Jamie Britten will take the reigns at the swifts again and apparently one Alan Stewart who was the other applicant has the shits on big time i would say to the swiftie boys the sooner they piss off the Stewart clan the better it will be for all at the club. other coaches include Matty Jones (reserves), chris folkes (under 17s) and Maurace Billy (under 14s) as an outsider looking in it looks like the baggies are heading in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back