Media HOT NEW DEVELOPMENTS ON THE VEGAS STRIP. Invest Now!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah , The Las Vegas Bears. It's the flavour you know and love. A timeless classic top to tail and back to the top again if you can afford it. The one which keeps you coming back again and again, despite the arrest warrant. Where scant odds only further embolden. Where it's not what you draw but how you can hold 'em. Yes no-one puts on a show quite like Vegas, and on the back of another commanding season, four more sell-out spectacles are on offer for the salivating punters. So while even a little bit of this town goes a very, very, very long way, finals are no time for modesty and circumspect.

They are the time to dazzle.

With this truth in mind and a cigar in hand, The King of Vegas made some calls.
"Get me the best of the best. I will settle for no less. And some crumpets."

And so proceedings commenced. Sleepless nights accrued, budgets evaporated, litigious tyrants were silently sated...

And then we got to work.

How best to crystallise these undeniable tenets of the mighty club? To honour this revered group at the peak of their powers, and the dawn of their triumphant month ahead? Matera quietly doubted within himself that it could be possible at all. Nevertheless a longtable of talents assembled toward this question's end- among them philosophers, promoters, statisticians, designers, engineers, politicians, architects, tech magnates and socialites, all committed to our vision. The most vibrant minds and persuasions reached deep within themselves and grasped for a fleeting flare of greatness. Finally, having been excruciatingly pushed to their most remote limits, it seemed as if the collective creative might of the consortium had wilted under the weight of this supersized project, the profile of which no-one had ever dared to even whisper before in the land of Sweet. But at that desperate moment, when all seemed in vain, a timid, disheveled young boy stepped out from a neglected corner of the boardroom, sheepishly producing the tattered parchment over which he had been all the while toiling. Mateflon shared looks between the document and the young lad, who he faintly recognised. Slowly, the handsome countenance of the legendary winger transformed: at first annoyed, then puzzled, next intrigued, soon captivated, before at last the great man exhaled, snubbed out his cigar and raised his gaze out from the 22nd storey window. The Nevada sunset and the bright lights below reflected off the sunglasses which hid his glistening, sentimental eyes. He opened his mouth and the room of proud personalities instinctively fell silent before the words, as the last speck of sunlight flickered and the night set in.

"Here we go."

LVB Finals Kit.png

Given we recently lost a final not scoring in 3/4 quarters I love the confidence to say 'Final'(s). Ballsy.
They don't call me The Belle of the Balls for nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a proponent of Sweet FA lore, what do you think?
Passable and slightly arousing - but the static in the numbers and chevrons brings back my Poltergeist PTSD.

Last edited:
Ah , The Las Vegas Bears. It's the flavour you know and love. A timeless classic top to tail and back to the top again if you can afford it. The one which keeps you coming back again and again, despite the arrest warrant. Where scant odds only further embolden. Where it's not what you draw but how you can hold 'em. Yes no-one puts on a show quite like Vegas, and on the back of another commanding season, four more sell-out spectacles are on offer for the salivating punters. So while even a little bit of this town goes a very, very, very long way, finals are no time for modesty and circumspect.

They are the time to dazzle.

With this truth in mind and a cigar in hand, The King of Vegas made some calls.
"Get me the best of the best. I will settle for no less. And some crumpets."

And so proceedings commenced. Sleepless nights accrued, budgets evaporated, litigious tyrants were silently sated...

And then we got to work.

How best to crystallise these undeniable tenets of the mighty club? To honour this revered group at the peak of their powers, and the dawn of their triumphant month ahead? Matera quietly doubted within himself that it could be possible at all. Nevertheless a longtable of talents assembled toward this question's end- among them philosophers, promoters, statisticians, designers, engineers, politicians, architects, tech magnates and socialites, all committed to our vision. The most vibrant minds and persuasions reached deep within themselves and grasped for a fleeting flare of greatness. Finally, having been excruciatingly pushed to their most remote limits, it seemed as if the collective creative might of the consortium had wilted under the weight of this supersized project, the profile of which no-one had ever dared to even whisper before in the land of Sweet. But at that desperate moment, when all seemed in vain, a timid, disheveled young boy stepped out from a neglected corner of the boardroom, sheepishly producing the tattered parchment over which he had been all the while toiling. Mateflon shared looks between the document and the young lad, who he faintly recognised. Slowly, the handsome countenance of the legendary winger transformed: at first annoyed, then puzzled, next intrigued, soon captivated, before at last the great man exhaled, snubbed out his cigar and raised his gaze out from the 22nd storey window. The Nevada sunset and the bright lights below reflected off the sunglasses which hid his glistening, sentimental eyes. He opened his mouth and the room of proud personalities instinctively fell silent before the words, as the last speck of sunlight flickered and the night set in.

"Here we go."

View attachment 685463

I believed it looked something like this upon greeting the throngs of adoring fans, all waiting with baited breath over this announcement.

L4Rl1cY.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back