Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Melbourne (VFL)
I can't even believe the head line myself. :eek:

There is some hot rumours running around VFL circles tonight that Fevola has signed with Port Melbourne.

We knew he had yet to sign with Casey and there was gossip that he was talking with Frankston... but tonight two contacts are whispering they have heard Fev has signed with the borough.

I don't have the greatest contacts in the world, but those who do, please start sniffing around now and tell us what you hear.

And in a predictive headline should this be true, Fev will get ditched by Port Melbourne after gaming staff ask him to leave The Rex at 10:00am on game day. The good news is that it's only a 15 minute walk to Teac from Bay St.

And in a predictive headline should this be true, Fev will get ditched by Port Melbourne after gaming staff ask him to leave The Rex at 10:00am on game day. The good news is that it's only a 15 minute walk to Teac from Bay St.

All interesting with the Herald-Sun running a story with Fev saying he won't play 2nds.

If he stayed at Casey he would have to play 2nds often due to the large number of Demons players in the Casey 1sts. (plus no 12/10 rule this year)

A Port Melbourne fan asked the VFL if Fev was on the way to Port and the only response was "Fev played 2nds with Casey last week".

All very very vague and someone from North Ballarat is saying "Where's there's smoke, there's fire". :confused:

Dont see Gary Ayres and Fevola being a perfect match personality wise.

Suprised Ayres would be interested and wouldnt it mean a drop in salary?

The defection to a standalone team does make sense however.

Should start a poll on what he will do to have the club officials slapping their hands on the foreheads saying "I knew it would be a mistake"

Fev can't seem to do anything right atm. Dumped his management, declined to play in the reserves, fussy about who he will play for, ..ffs it's about time he pulled his head in and took a long hard look at himself along with a reality check.

I feel sorry for the knucklehead. Not.

Haven't seen the MX Newspaper yet, but on another forum they said there was two articles about Fev.

One said he was talking to two VFL clubs, the other with Aker saying Fev asked him about playing in Tassie.

You will find part of Aryes's motivation to recruit Fev is if he can turn him around it will make him look good in the AFL eyes and may edge Aryes back into the bigtime!

Ayres is just using Fev as a vehicle to get back into the AFL system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word on the BB forum is that Fev DID NOT SHOW for training tonight at Casey!!!

So... has he signed with Port Melbourne?

probably because they wanted him to play another game in the twos and he is too proud, you think he would swallow that pride if he was serious about making a comeback to the AFL

probably because they wanted him to play another game in the twos and he is too proud, you think he would swallow that pride if he was serious about making a comeback to the AFL

Or he just didn't want to get up THAT early in the morning ..............

Dont see Gary Ayres and Fevola being a perfect match personality wise.

Suprised Ayres would be interested and wouldnt it mean a drop in salary?

The defection to a standalone team does make sense however.

Should start a poll on what he will do to have the club officials slapping their hands on the foreheads saying "I knew it would be a mistake"

Ayers also opted to sign Wayne Carey instead of Pavlich when he was at Adelaide. He has form here.

Fev can't seem to do anything right atm. Dumped his management, declined to play in the reserves, fussy about who he will play for, ..ffs it's about time he pulled his head in and took a long hard look at himself along with a reality check.

I feel sorry for the knucklehead. Not.

The guy needs to take the rest of the year off and forget about footy until 2012....Get your s**t together Fev its more important than the footy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back