Houli’s hit off the ball

Sep 29, 2009
Belgrave
AFL Club
Geelong
That’s not intentional even by your inaccurate description.
Not inaccurate. When Miers turns and sees Houli coming toward him, Houli also goes back in that direction as he is running toward Miers. Houli has the raised elbow. It's the same s**t that got Ablett a week. Miers gets up a bit rattled. No time on the bench. Just the same as Schofield. One week.... That is....if the Fox team had replayed it 50 times and made it sound like he nearly killed Miers, and how it should be 3 weeks instead of one. Like they did with Hawkins.

Houli meant and intended to give him a clip, but it was a nothing. One week. lol

Marmik

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
R.Federer, M.Verstappen, ChelseaFC
Lol wtf this thread is an embarrassment. There was literally nothing in it. He didn’t swing his elbow and hit him, he brushed him. Because Miers turned around and stepped into Houlis line (trying to receive a handball) and initiated the contact. Miers had a delayed reaction, dropped his knees and fell to the ground.

I don’t think it’s been posted but here is a link to the replay.

Neale4brownlow

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I hate richmond but nothing in that.

Looked to me like miers stepped over to block his path, houli went the bump same as miers. Miers did the old chicken wing trick and it slid high with glancing contact to his head. Almost no force involved.

But Miers dropped to the floor like a sack of spuds before realising he was messing up his dreds.

Not even a finable offense.

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not inaccurate. When Miers turns and sees Houli coming toward him, Houli also goes back in that direction as he is running toward Miers. Houli has the raised elbow. It's the same s**t that got Ablett a week. Miers gets up a bit rattled. No time on the bench. Just the same as Schofield. One week.... That is....if the Fox team had replayed it 50 times and made it sound like he nearly killed Miers, and how it should be 3 weeks instead of one. Like they did with Hawkins.

Houli meant and intended to give him a clip, but it was a nothing. One week. lol
It was a bump, a bump won’t be graded as intentional unless the high contact was intentional. It’s careless

Hawkins was intentional because the soft utensil took a swing at someone 80m off the ball. Throwing a round arm is always graded intentional.

Didn’t Ablett also jump in the air, and get off the first two times he did it?

Take the loss on the chin champ. Miers took a dive. Just like he did 4 other times in the game.

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne

Lol you tried to argue hawkins was careless last week. And that Ablett should have got nothing because his opponents “acted”

You’re the definition of bias

Seriously nothing in that.
How so? Intentional? Yes High contact? Yes Impact? Low. Should be one week. But it’s Bachar Houli, not Tom Hawkins or Toby Green. Besides, the football media has already adjudicated just as they did with Hawkins.

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think I also said Schofield was acting. So, basically, Richmond supporters are now saying the same s**t I said! lol
Schofield was down and groggy for a few minutes. When a free wasn’t paid why would he continue?

Miers dropped face first then got up when the umpire told him he wasn’t getting s**t.

Basically every geelong instance you’ve claimed it was careless and the opponent staged, now you’re saying the opposite. It’s clear bias and adds nothing to actual discussion (not to mention you don’t even understand how intentional gradings work)

Sep 29, 2009
Belgrave
AFL Club
Geelong
Schofield was down and groggy for a few minutes. When a free wasn’t paid why would he continue?

Miers dropped face first then got up when the umpire told him he wasn’t getting s**t.

Basically every geelong instance you’ve claimed it was careless and the opponent staged, now you’re saying the opposite. It’s clear bias and adds nothing to actual discussion (not to mention you don’t even understand how intentional gradings work)

You are talking crap. Miers couldn't possibly hear the ump, and got back up by himself anyway. Stop making stuff up.

Miers wasn't the same player after he got an elbow to the head from Houli. Who has form as a sniper. So?

Miers.JPG

I hate richmond but nothing in that.

Looked to me like miers stepped over to block his path, houli went the bump same as miers. Miers did the old chicken wing trick and it slid high with glancing contact to his head. Almost no force involved.

But Miers dropped to the floor like a sack of spuds before realising he was messing up his dreds.

Not even a finable offense.
This.

Miers was trying to block Houli from getting clear, as he should be it’s a contacts sport, went down pretty easy no way should Houli cop it because he’s physically stronger.

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
You are talking crap. Miers couldn't possibly hear the ump, and got back up by himself anyway. Stop making stuff up.

Miers wasn't the same player after he got an elbow to the head from Houli. Who has form as a sniper. So?

View attachment 750091View attachment 750091
Miers couldn’t hear the ump...wow. I’m making up that a player heard at ump, just near him...? Did he tell you he couldn’t hear the ump?

Notice you avoid questions.

We get it. You’re a cheer squad member.

Geelong fam claims every other players stages and his players are only ever innocent. All other players in league are snipers.

BF Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond

Note angle of respective players bodies. Looks like one has definitely come off his line to engage the other. I'll let you decide who.

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Same as Dusty pretending he had a hammy because he's lazy and didn't chase
Hammy and quad are completely different muscles.

Was he pretending to “have a hammy” when he ripped apart your midfield? Or when your defenders were nowhere near him?

Knock knock

Senior List
Aug 11, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
You are allowed to go to ground when you get hit in the head. Should have been a free kick and it will likely be a fine. If Geelong had of won and ablett did the same thing all you tigers fans would be calling for his head.

Has form as a sniper? Seriously? 1 incident. In which he was being scragged and prevented from being able to run.

Does that mean Ablett and Hawkins are snipers as they have form in striking opponents too?

Back