Houli’s hit off the ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually it is slightly less contact than the 2 that Ablett got nothing for, except that Ablett ran off his line to sideswipe a player with an elbow. Didn't see you crying about those 2.
Houli ran off the line to swipe someone and hit him in the head with an elbow. Ablett should of got done for both of them and got done for one of them. This is also not the first time houli has ran off the line with a raised elbow.

Never spend time on the cats board but here is an example of me spending time on the catsboard and me really wanting to post on thr cats board.

Mate you claimed i was lying so i spent 30 seconds to search your board. Not rocket science.

Enjoy mad monday champ

Disgusting post. Has been reported. There is no questioning of contact of elbow to head. Its all on the video footage.
Haha what a joke. Having run into houlis arm with his head, why did gryan fling his legs back and go to ground as If someone did a leg sweep on him? I guess Grimes gets his staging fine back too, there was also real contact in that case as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back