Streaming House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones prequel)

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I've never really watched it, but I put the trailer on for my wife and sister-in-law and as soon as he came on screen, they both said "It's Doctor Who".
Of course, doesn't make it a curse. He hasn't been "Doctor Who" for almost ten years and has been in plenty of successful projects since.

Dont know how you can get excited about this when you already know there is no epic civilisation changing event to finish it off.

finish the books and then do a proper full budget animated series that does the books justice And doesnt suffer from having to make the war scenes short.

Does a show need a civilisation changing event to be an enjoyable show?

Must love biopics :D

I thought the teaser looked alright. Regardless of the end of GoT I'm still a fanboy so I'm excited for this
Yeah, I agree. I haven't read any of the books, but really got invested in the TV series and managed to hold on longer than most other people it seems before realising it had gone bad. But this still looks great and as a teaser trailer, it has hooked me I perfectly. When is it due to air?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NSWCROW

Olivia Cooke Alert

The Circle GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

There's plenty of pr0n on the internet if that's what you're after.
I think it's more that it could be a confirmation they're going for a more family friendly approach, which might mean it's not as unrelenting in depicting the worst of human behaviour, which is something that set Game Of Thrones apart. Also it means we're all gonna have to come up with a new hashtag to replace #titsanddragons.

I think it's more that it could be a confirmation they're going for a more family friendly approach, which might mean it's not as unrelenting in depicting the worst of human behaviour, which is something that set Game Of Thrones apart. Also it means we're all gonna have to come up with a new hashtag to replace #titsanddragons.

Nah don't agree. The final two seasons of GOT heavily toned down the sex scenes but was nowhere near a family friendly show. You don't need nudity to make something adult which is what I was trying to get at. I never really understand the need for it to have boobs or dick on screen for you to enjoy it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back