FTA-TV House Rules 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

First ep a bit underwhelming with all the teams being sort of the same. The style of the show looks like it’s completely changed from the gaudy nuffie design to more sleek magazine-shoot style. Need people like Troy in the mix to create a bit of drama and design flair.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

only saw bits of it. no middle aged people this year, just beautiful 25-35 year olds. makes me wonder about the amount of actual renovation we will see and whether they will somehow manage to fit less of it in, in between the choreographed dancing and the producers telling the couples to ask the others for help in front of the camera.
they are all so annoyingly upbeat too. the dancers believing dancing gives them what it takes to win house rules is a curious take on it.

i hope jamie durie is able to bring some of drew heath's negativity to the reviews, i feel he could be the yes man of the judges.

What gets me is we have amature renovater/designers who have very ordinary home reno's, and going by the adverts all of a sudden transformed into outstanding designers with tis amazing technology on show.

Who is doing all the work behind the scenes?

The girls (Who have been on a dating reality tv show in the past) nave never used a screwdriver, paintbrush, or powertool yet are selected for a full-on renovating show ?

This year is looking like a big joke.

only saw bits of it. no middle aged people this year, just beautiful 25-35 year olds. makes me wonder about the amount of actual renovation we will see and whether they will somehow manage to fit less of it in, in between the choreographed dancing and the producers telling the couples to ask the others for help in front of the camera.
they are all so annoyingly upbeat too. the dancers believing dancing gives them what it takes to win house rules is a curious take on it.

i hope jamie durie is able to bring some of drew heath's negativity to the reviews, i feel he could be the yes man of the judges.
I agree about Drew. He had minimal personality and increadibly dull for TV and it's good he was replaced, but he was easy the best when it came to architectural design, and I loved his tension with LLB who is an unqualified TV designer. You could see it was genuine, i will miss that.
The show needs Jamie to step up and save it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Masterchef was also smashed. That show is done and dusted.

It wasn't too bad, although I haven't watched it live for a few years. Tape it and fast forward all the trash ads. Same with House Rules, watch Netflix and watch it later with no ads.

Lisa and Andy share a brain cell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back