HOUSE RULES- Channel 7 and Joanna Grigg sued for bullying and harrassment. Channel 7 reality disgrace, Grigg in hiding(In a donut shop)

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Anyone else love the irony of a thread about someone bullying others containing bullying of its own?
Cmon Ilksy, reality shows have been bullying and trying to make people cry for years. They lock people in rooms ,deprive them of food and tell them to insult other contestants ect. For the contestants who aren't paid actors, it can be a harrowing experience.
Johanna Grigg has been doing this for years and has made $8.7 million dollars from the show. She has her fat little fingers all over the show and therefore deserves no sympathy.

• Banned
Gary Sweet and Johanna not-so Sweet. I know Gary was a bad father but this is about Griggs bank account and the contestant that needs counceling.
images (71).jpeg

Gary Sweet, with other cast members from the internationally acclaimed Stingers. Phelpsy on the right, was also a young stud on Sons and Daughters and a brainless Aussie life saver on Baywatch.

images - 2019-10-23T093407.660.jpeg

Okay, so what did Joanna Grigg actually do? I only see her mentioned as the host of the show.
She watched the bullying and did nothing and was a key part of the show that tried to break people down emotionally. Guilty by association and guilty of not saying anything about it while she collected millions of $ my friend.$$$$$$$$$ money, money, money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She watched the bullying and did nothing and was a key part of the show that tried to break people down emotionally. Guilty by association and guilty of not saying anything about it while she collected millions of $ my friend.$$$$$$$$$ money, money, money.
You should stop watching s**t tv shows, you seem very offended.

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

You should stop watching s**t tv shows, you seem very offended.

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe
I've never seen the show, these reality shows use actors a lot , it's contrived bulldangle.

I've never seen the show, these reality shows use actors a lot , it's contrived bulldangle.

So there was no bullying, it was just for tv?

Is she a producer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back