Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I am finding it really hard to watch this season. Which is disapointing as I normally really enjoy this show. To much time being given to the judges and recapping which makes it repetitive. Hopefully the show will pick up some momentum once they are renovating houses. I am not a fan of the judges this season either.

I am finding it really hard to watch this season. Which is disapointing as I normally really enjoy this show. To much time being given to the judges and recapping which makes it repetitive. Hopefully the show will pick up some momentum once they are renovating houses. I am not a fan of the judges this season either.

The judges I like this season. They kept the best one and replaces the two useless ones with better ones. This first "penthouse" apartment stage was a waste of time though.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Feel a bit for Susan and Anthony tbh. The only reason you would go on the show would be to have your house renovated. Then to do all that work for no reward. I'm just wondering though whether they'll make another appearance down the track.

Feel a bit for Susan and Anthony tbh. The only reason you would go on the show would be to have your house renovated. Then to do all that work for no reward. I'm just wondering though whether they'll make another appearance down the track.

Bet you that's the final challenge imo

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood

I could tell from the first episode they wouldn't make it, most of their appearances were them looking like they had no idea which was unfair. I hope they come back.

Back