Mod. Notice Housekeeping - Gifs, pics & vids

Remove this Banner Ad

but the only difficulty we have in reading this forum from a mobile device is getting past the photos...

Do normal photos work?

Wondering particularly in connection with a post I tried to make on another thread here just before...

Do normal photos work?

Wondering particularly in connection with a post I tried to make on another thread here just before...

On the Safari browser they normally do, but the Tapatalk forum app isn't very conducive to media so they normally just display as 'loading' or a question mark. Hence the annoyance.

These points mainly:

• Posting of videos, pics & gifs: Yes they are fun & we have a laugh but they really don't add anything to thread the discuss serious matters. Please limit the videos or gifs in serious discussion threads unless they relate directly to the topic or add to the discussion. If we would like.
  • Derailing threads: Many threads in recent times have gone off topic & ruined a good discussion. While threads may ebb & flow as to the point being discussed the thread title should dictate the nature of discussion. If you want to post off topic information or add nothing to the subject being discussed the post will likely be deleted.

Thanks. The Paul Roos thread got ridiculous after a while, pages and pages of gifs and vimeo stuff.

Also any mod bashing will get you a card. Don't come back to this board and Whinge about how mods are modding other boards please.

They do a lot of work to help make this site a better place so little courtesy would be in order.

Also any mod bashing will get you a card. Don't come back to this board and Whinge about how mods are modding other boards please.

They do a lot of work to help make this site a better place so little courtesy would be in order.

Further to this, if you have a problem with certain posts or posters on another board, USE THE REPORT BUTTON. That's what it is there for. Especially so on the MB... Heaps of traffic, the mods there have their work cut out keeping on top of things but if they see a report they will take action.

At the end of the day, I couldn't care less what is happening on other boards that I do not read. I don't need or want to be told about it.

Looks like there are some rustled jimmies up in here.

I laughed at how rustled the jimmies were, while lionaround was licking honey off **** McGee.

Serj was singing Purple Haze at the time.

Not entirely relevant I'm sure, but felt it was worth sharing.

On this, Wonaeamirri33 - your (anybody's, really) Vimeo videos never load on my phone. I just thought you should know. :)

One of these days, I'll get myself elected to the Senate, representing the Faster Access Party. If the sports guy can do it, so can I.

You've been warned ;)

PS- There's a campaign banner going out soon, but apparently I can't share it here. Bloody political bias!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back