Teams Houston Texans - Battle Red

Remove this Banner Ad

He picked the perfect plays to showcase Stroud's unreal ability. The throw to the deep crosser between safety and linebacker to Woods was insane, but possibly the throw to the deep in around Zaire Franklin was my favorite, the manipulation of eyes and posture all the while to make the throw go baci inside, amazing.

He picked the perfect plays to showcase Stroud's unreal ability. The throw to the deep crosser between safety and linebacker to Woods was insane, but possibly the throw to the deep in around Zaire Franklin was my favorite, the manipulation of eyes and posture all the while to make the throw go baci inside, amazing.

Yeah, moving Franklin just that step was all he needed to open the throwing lane. Doesn't need to stare him off forever to create a big window , just needs a step and he does the rest. It's awesome to watch.

Also smart by Bret to get this out before the make shift oline has to come up against Watt and Highsmith this week. 😅

Last edited:

Yeah, moving Franklin just that step was all he needed to open the throwing lane. Doesn't need to stare him off forever to create a big window , just needs a step and he does the rest. It's awesome to to watch.

Also smart by Bret to get this out before the make shift oline has to come up against Watt and Highsmith this week. 😅
It's also hard to fathom a professional QB doing all these things in essentially 1-2 seconds.....losing sight of coverage post snap (low snap), havibg seen it as man blitz and it becoming cover 2, then to fire a ball low to make the throw but also mindful to protect reciever....and all the other multiple adjustments of mind and body on the other plays. For a roolie three games in to excel at this is insane, but also QB play per se, like super computers processing so much info.

Good call too about vs Steelers, he will probably have a down game, but he'll still be ten times better than Pickett :(

Who is he talking about when he says he is glad Lovie Smith got rid of him because he couldn't care about the franchise when this person was around ?

Who is he talking about when he says he is glad Lovie Smith got rid of him because he couldn't care about the franchise when this person was around ?

Easterby?

Things can turn around so quickly, pleased to be back in the playoffs but even better to finally have some confidence in the direction of the organisation.

Al-Shaair seems a decent overpay, the only one I dont like, think there were far better LBers out there who went for similar or less. But he has links with Ryans at the Niners, maybe it works out better than I think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly think diggs is a waste for Texan's they already have two decent receivers why bring in a head case like diggs. Their is a reason why Bills are willing to eat 31 mil in dead cap space just to get rid of him.

Giving up a 2nd for 1 year of diggs massive fail.

If he doesn't perform this year then he can't expect a decent contract offer in FA. An incentive at least for the Texans to get the best out of him for at least this season anyways. If he does do well we have the inside running to sign him in FA in 2025. I agree a second rounder looks overs but i don't think it is a massive fail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back