Conspiracy Theory How a Snake Oil Salesman changed the world - The Rockefella Story

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Already been done my man....Rockefeller was backed by Rothschilds money in order to garner a monopoly on U.S oil, in being enabled to bribe politicians wily-nily.

Same goes with Rhodes in South Africa, in sweeping up all the gold & Diamond mines, thanks to the concocted Boer wars; Which enabled that to occur.

Wars are the standard fare of choice by the Rothschilds, in order to change the Way of things in the world to their advantage & liking....Including the current Middle-East fiasco.

Something, something, U.S petro-dollars.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Yeah no doubt I'm not reading back through the board. Why didn't anyone tell me about this place sooner.

There's 3 threads on 9/11 FFS

No biggie....If only one person watches it for the first time, then it's worth repeating.

It's been well hidden away as in today's West, the truth must remain well hidden.....And Yes....It's the best site bar none on Big Footy.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I've watched it plenty

Most of Corbett's stuff is very well researched....He's one of the better truthers out there.

Have you seen his 3-Part series on the British World War one Conspiracy?....It's brilliant stuff & it will lead you into Richard Grove, then Carroll Quigley's Tragedy & Hope....The quintessential expose on today's New World Order Establishment & their Secret Society's....His Anglo/U.S establishment is also well worth a look.

There's a 9-part audio series about it on YouTube....It's easily digestible & is split into 30-40 minute chapters.....Saves on having to read the 1,300 page tome.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Yeah seen that one.

My three favourites other than the one I posted in the OP have been

lol...Just how many ex Goldman-Sachs men now fill most of Trumps senior cabinet positions, is a bloody dead give-away as to just how embroiled he is in the Zionist Mafia....It's beyond a joke.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Thought this was gonna be a thread about Ross Lyon then realized he has not changed anything except bringing more attention to sexual harassment in the workplace.

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah no doubt I'm not reading back through the board. Why didn't anyone tell me about this place sooner.

There's 3 threads on 9/11 FFS

welcome aboard the BF CT Choo Choo train.

You don’t even need your ticket punched either.

Just sit back and enjoy the many hundreds of hours of reading that’s sure to fry your brain and leave you even more disappointed in the world’s history of dodgy shenanigans.

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Another Corbett fan here. It was my desire to understand what the bleep was wrong with the world and my discoveries about the Federal Reserve that red pilled me and Corbett's work was part of that. (I know 9/11 red pilled a lot of people but discovering how world economic system works did it for me).

Back