WSYD How are GWS going off the field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Metro?
Really?
Almost 100% sure it’s light rail from Strathfield through Olympic Park to Westmead.

Wow I mean I reckon metro is better but I swear there was light rail coming through.

And just looked it up there will be. Parra to Olympic Park. Parra Light Rail Stage 2

Damn we are going to have series transport availability for the precinct.

Not sure what bubble you living in but everyone knew Slater Smith Cronk and even now everyone knows Pappy, Munster etc.

I love Aussie rules way more but that's a ridiculous comment.
I swear to God, I am not playing funny bugger here.

I have never heard of Pappy, Munster, or Cronk. I might have heard of Smith but I'd need to hear his first name to see if it rang any bells.

Slater is the only one on that list I have for sure heard of. And Falau used to play for them too didn't he? Also Inglis?

I wonder if majority of Swans supporters are not hardcore NRL fans so therefore show up more whereas giants in western Sydney have a bigger majority as NRL fans that mostly watch on tv
I suspect a large number od Swans fans are the same people who used to go to warratah games.

That crowd is not gonna flow towards GWS.

I suspect a large number od Swans fans are the same people who used to go to warratah games.

That crowd is not gonna flow towards GWS.
Nope.
The big boost to the Swans crowds was during the Super League Wars in 96.

We aren’t getting fans of adults already attached to sports and VFL clubs, beside a few.
Our is being there and getting the youth on board.

I swear to God, I am not playing funny bugger here.

I have never heard of Pappy, Munster, or Cronk. I might have heard of Smith but I'd need to hear his first name to see if it rang any bells.

Slater is the only one on that list I have for sure heard of. And Falau used to play for them too didn't he? Also Inglis?
I honestly don't get this. I guess people view sport differently but as mentioned earlier I don't follow soccer nut could name at least 1 player from each Melbourne A-League team.

What crowd did the Giants get yesterday? Also slightly off topic but what did the Suns get?
8 1/2k
Not good by any stretch but all parking had been sold out for weeks for Pink, trackwork in Western Sydney and it looked like rain all day.

Add to that we were playing North, not meant to be disrespectful but as most members are 3 game members I can see why we didn’t crack the 10k

It will be the lowest crowd of the year for us.

Suns got 11k

Remove this Banner Ad

Back