Wells rips Eagles a new angus at the trade table. is there a doctor in the house?

Remove this Banner Ad

A person in a 17 year coma could've coached that team to a premiership. What he actually has is a participation medal.

The 'Old and gone' team that lost their best player could have been coached by Ben Cousins. Riiiigggghhhhtt!!!!

A person in a 17 year coma could've coached that team to a premiership. What he actually has is a participation medal.

I get what you're saying
A smarter coach would have just tanked it up for a bit to get hold of players like Gaff, NicNat, Sheed and Shuey
So Homer owes his medal to Woosha really

I get what you're saying
A smarter coach would have just tanked it up for a bit to get hold of players like Gaff, NicNat, Sheed and Shuey
So Homer owes his medal to Woosha really
Drugs mate, not tanking. Tanking is what Melbourne 'didn't' do but got fined for anyway.

And Shuey was a second rounder. You can really find some gems with those second round picks!

The 'Old and gone' team that lost their best player could have been coached by Ben Cousins. Riiiigggghhhhtt!!!!
Considering Bomber Thompson was the coaching equivalent of Cousins it pretty much proved it didn't matter who sat in the box in those years.

Considering Bomber Thompson was the coaching equivalent of Cousins it pretty much proved it didn't matter who sat in the box in those years.

E266AE1D-2841-4F83-AFCE-4255BB6C7639.jpeg

:tearsofjoy:

That would be a fair and reasonable point had any other coach managed to beat Collingwood that year.

Is he related to R.Kelly?
If so, a few decent teenagers should be easy to come by!👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can envisage Kelly coming to us on $600k a season with a couple of hungry jacks franchises thrown in for good measure, with Geelong ending up with two second rounders and Fraser McInnes.

Everyone beats Collingwood in Grand Finals.
Where did I specifically mention GF's? My point was that no other coach managed to have a win against Collingwood in 2011. I know that wasn't the case last year.

Where did I specifically mention GF's? My point was that no other coach managed to have a win against Collingwood in 2011. I know that wasn't the case last year.

No other coach was dealing meth too

Tweedledum and tweedledee.

7803ab74a0086be88e5000571f75574d

1704_StephenDank_a_env.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back