Wells rips Eagles a new angus at the trade table. is there a doctor in the house?

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast didn't give Kelly a thought until Geelong drafted him
West Coast supporters didn't until they saw him ripping it up in the AFL
The attitude over here was that he HAS to come home meaning to the E girls
Lookout when you point out that West Coast ignored Kelly for years
Watch them turn on him like rabid dogs when he decides to stay at Geelong.

Disgusting, 2 faced, hypocritical flogs they are.

That lineup looks impressive..
Got my fingers crossed we can finally bring little Timmy back home to WA ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Impressive alright. Throw in premiership hero Dom Sheed and the best tagger in the comp Mark Hutchings, we’ll probably be starting Kelly off the bench. He might have to play a few WAFL games to earn his way into this premiership midfield. Interesting times ahead for sure

Not their fault. Most have been raised in the most isolated echo chamber of a city on planet earth. It’s a desert with limited employment, unless you’re a fifo bogan scumbag. The women are outnumbered by men, so the ones they have are entitled fugly bishes. Everything’s overpriced, and for every nice beach they have, they have 5 suburbs like midland, Mirabooka and balga, that are full of complete lowlifes. Their politicians have been routinely corrupt for generations, and that’s filtered throughout all the people unfortunate enough to live there. Their idea of gourmet food is having chicken salt AND gravy on your chips. Their very recent history re police corruption and violence, and an epidemic culture of racism and hatred towards the local Aboriginal people is like South Africa in the 70’s

I could go on, but honestly, anyone who’s spent more than a day in WA can totally understand why DanWA is the way he is. It’s generational.

Geez talk about Minority Report gone bad here, haven't even lost him and we're being called flogs. He'll more than likely get a flag with Geelong this year so the incentive to stick around diminishes more.

Geez talk about Minority Report gone bad here, haven't even lost him and we're being called flogs. He'll more than likely get a flag with Geelong this year so the incentive to stick around diminishes more.

That’s twice you’ve referenced that s**t movie recently. Is that the only one mum has let you watch? Can’t afford Netflix?

Not their fault. Most have been raised in the most isolated echo chamber of a city on planet earth. It’s a desert with limited employment, unless you’re a fifo bogan scumbag. The women are outnumbered by men, so the ones they have are entitled fugly bishes. Everything’s overpriced, and for every nice beach they have, they have 5 suburbs like midland, Mirabooka and balga, that are full of complete lowlifes. Their politicians have been routinely corrupt for generations, and that’s filtered throughout all the people unfortunate enough to live there. Their idea of gourmet food is having chicken salt AND gravy on your chips. Their very recent history re police corruption and violence, and an epidemic culture of racism and hatred towards the local Aboriginal people is like South Africa in the 70’s

I could go on, but honestly, anyone who’s spent more than a day in WA can totally understand why DanWA is the way he is. It’s generational.
Perth is home to beautiful beaches and sunshine. Home to growth and prosperity. Home to fantastic food, culture and nightlife. Home of the first premiership cup to leave Victoria. And the most recent. The home of success. And the home of the Kelly family

Why would it need to be higher to get home. Put the pipe down. 5/6 years at 650ish was mentioned somewhere. That would be in the ballpark for cockburn or the eagles

Who is lowballing now?

I think you will need to dig a bigger hole than that.

That’s twice you’ve referenced that **** movie recently. Is that the only one mum has let you watch? Can’t afford Netflix?

Netflix in WA. Lol.

Truly awful film btw

Netflix in WA. Lol.

Truly awful film btw
Then what are my kids binge watching Harry Potter movies on?

You spent how long here?
Not the whole state is like Perth

Perth is home to beautiful beaches and sunshine. Home to growth and prosperity. Home to fantastic food, culture and nightlife. Home of the first premiership cup to leave Victoria. And the most recent. The home of success. And the home of the Kelly family

Ah yes the WA that the Dutch first landed a few hundred years ago and though "lol what a shithole, lets gtfo of here!".

That’s twice you’ve referenced that **** movie recently. Is that the only one mum has let you watch? Can’t afford Netflix?
I actually gave that film two goes as I love that technological sci-fi stuff but couldn’t go more than 15-20 minutes either time.

The production had a pretty decent budget by the look of things tho but it was a really crappy product from what I saw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually gave that film two goes as I love that technological sci-fi stuff but couldn’t go more than 15-20 minutes either time.

The production had a pretty decent budget by the look of things tho but it was a really crappy product from what I saw.

Made zero sense which is why I think he likes it.

Made zero sense which is why I think he likes it.
I thought the story and intention was great but it just didn’t work the way they wanted.

Probably had to rush it due to Nicole Kindman’s Tom Cruise’s hectic schedule.

Ah yes the WA that the Dutch first landed a few hundred years ago and though "lol what a ****hole, lets gtfo of here!".
Isn’t that what Kelly said last year? But yes, I can see where the Dutch were coming from. Not use to the lovely Perth sun they needed to head East to find a shitty climate that felt like home.

How long until the "Well, he wasn't that good" posts start coming from the Lolgles?
Impressive alright. Throw in premiership hero Dom Sheed and the best tagger in the comp Mark Hutchings, we’ll probably be starting Kelly off the bench. He might have to play a few WAFL games to earn his way into this premiership midfield. Interesting times ahead for sure

Well that was quicker than expected, usually you’d wait to hear officially that he signed on with the Cats, but not this floggo lol.

Not use to the lovely Perth sun they needed to head East to find a ****ty climate that felt like home.
You’ve never been to Holland have you..? 😉

I don’t think you have chief. They have an annual average temperature of 10 degrees. Beautiful weather if you come from Corio I suppose

Stokholm is a long way from Corio Toto.

Then what are my kids binge watching Harry Potter movies on?

You spent how long here?
Not the whole state is like Perth

Grew up there. Most racist state in Australia. Whether you’re down south with the inbred rednecks in Albany, up north with the even more racist scumbags in Geraldton, or with the meth fuelled scumbags in northbridge. It’s a complete toilet. You’ve got an island that the locals froth over that’s honestly just embarrassing. Full of 1979 built accomodation, giant rats and rusted bikes. If youre a fifo Perth person though you head to Bali as a standard WA a tourist destination, which - if you’ve been anywhere else decent, you realise that Bali is A bogan infested Shithole. But again, that’s why the WA losers Love it.

I don’t think you have chief. They have an annual average temperature of 10 degrees. Beautiful weather if you come from Corio I suppose
lol, I’ve driven there more times than I can remember. Great clean country with cheap beer, nice climate and a very easy going, friendly populace.

Don’t let some meteorologist from Perth fool you, we all know how trustworthy a weatherman is. ;)

Yes we do. You’ve put a price on your player and for only one year you can’t even offer him as much as Tom Lynch. That’s a real slap in the face for Tim after all he’s done for you. Geelong have shown everyone that they’re a cheap pack of pricks and have now confirmed that the most attractive reason for keeping Kelly this season was his cheap salary.
I detect that you are wincing at the thought of having to offer a million up front....

lol, I’ve driven there more times than I can remember. Great clean country with cheap beer, nice climate and a very easy going, friendly populace.

Don’t let some meteorologist from Perth fool you, we all know how trustworthy a weatherman is. ;)
Yes a nice climate in the summer months, but you won’t be catching too many backstroking in the Baltic without a survival suit. It’s not like the perfect summer climate of Perth, perfect for family beach outings, picnics and barbecues. No wonder Tim misses it so much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back