Wells rips Eagles a new angus at the trade table. is there a doctor in the house?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope, not even remotely true.
The club TK WANTS to play at is GFC, but his family situation and his wife might mean he takes options 2, goes back home and plays for either inferior WA team.
Try listening when people talk.
Show me the quote where he says that, Geelong have offered him everything and he still wont sign, I dont have access to the HUN so cut and paste away.
As for inferior WCE are the reigning premiers, Geelong are still only the May Champions, don't get ahead of yourself.

Show me the quote where he says that, Geelong have offered him everything and he still wont sign, I dont have access to the HUN so cut and paste away.
As for inferior WCE are the reigning premiers, Geelong are still only the May Champions, don't get ahead of yourself.

.... I'll just go and do your job for you.
Direct quote from his manager: "I know (from a) football point of view, Tim would love to stay but we've all agreed (management and Geelong) to keep talking because we're in no real hurry.

Then of course from his wife:
Kelly’s partner and mother of their three children, Caitlin Miller posted on social media that she didn’t like living in Geelong “because I have no family or friends here”.

“It’s boring for me. Our family are super tight and back home we all lived in the same neighbourhood,” Miller said.

“I could just walk to see them all. It’s very hard, but I’m not unhappy, just miss them.”

Miller said on Instagram that Kelly was “absolutely loving” playing for Geelong.

“He most definitely wants to stay here,” she said.

Need more?

.... I'll just go and do your job for you.
Direct quote from his manager: "I know (from a) football point of view, Tim would love to stay but we've all agreed (management and Geelong) to keep talking because we're in no real hurry.

Then of course from his wife:
Kelly’s partner and mother of their three children, Caitlin Miller posted on social media that she didn’t like living in Geelong “because I have no family or friends here”.

“It’s boring for me. Our family are super tight and back home we all lived in the same neighbourhood,” Miller said.

“I could just walk to see them all. It’s very hard, but I’m not unhappy, just miss them.”

Miller said on Instagram that Kelly was “absolutely loving” playing for Geelong.

“He most definitely wants to stay here,” she said.

Need more?
So no quote from Tim Kelly himself, the man who has so far knocked back every offer Geelong has made?

Let me quote you...

"Nope, not even remotely true.
The club TK WANTS to play at is GFC,"

"Try listening when people talk."

I'm listening but still not hearing TK say he would rather play for Geelong than WCE, now Im sure he loves the boys the club etc but at this stage the club he wants to go to is still WCE as I said.

We don't need to force anything, if he wants to come home un-contracted he will, there is no contract holding him at Geelong after this season

I see you've finally worked out he's still currently contracted. Only took 35 pages.

Gazza and Danger woukdn't like the thought of someone usurping them on the player payments list.

Well at least they earn what they get. Unlike Lynch and Dusty.

Theres no way we can get him. We don't have the picks or the salary space, and the way Freo are going this year, I don't think they will either.

Enjoy Geelong Kelly. You are there to stay. Perhaps with his pay increase he can move his family over from Perth to help with the kids. Either that, or get a nanny. Problem solved.

We offered a record breaking offer last season

Geelong have no heart and kept him to his contract and his family hostage for another season

Geelong want an early answer on what he wants to do, good on him for putting it off until after Geelong fail in the finals again

Gives Geelong more time to ready their $1million offer. Still think he will take a pay cut to come home, just if he wants to play for Ross Lyon or the successful W.A club
Two picks in the late 20s isn't "record breaking" - it wouldn't even have been the most expensive trade done in that trade period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then after the season ends he walks to a W.A team for whatever they decide to give up

Or PSD

Niether of you get him if he goes to PSD so you don't want that to happen.

You'll just have to decided who you want to give up. Gaff?

Theres no way we can get him. We don't have the picks or the salary space, and the way Freo are going this year, I don't think they will either.

Enjoy Geelong Kelly. You are there to stay. Perhaps with his pay increase he can move his family over from Perth to help with the kids. Either that, or get a nanny. Problem solved.

A rational WC supporter. Where gave you been this whole thread?

Two picks in the late 20s isn't "record breaking" - it wouldn't even have been the most expensive trade done in that trade period.
For a single season mature player, it was

I'll apologize if you find an example of a bigger trade for a first year rookie mature age player

Niether of you get him if he goes to PSD so you don't want that to happen.

You'll just have to decided who you want to give up. Gaff?
With his want to be home for his own mental health and his family's wellbeing it would be pretty rough and AFLPA possible involvement if he didn't find his way home via PSD if Geelong scum don't want to deal in good faith again.

Shitlaide got Danger to Geelong in good faith.

Also Geelong don't want to let PSD happen either as they get nothing that way

A rational WC supporter. Where gave you been this whole thread?
I maintain we don't have the cap space to be luring him home on a million

600-800 would be a large stretch for us. Depends if he wants to be home where family is happy

Unsure about the Dockers cap space but he was pretty adament he didn't want to play for them so their offer would need to be large and satisfy his want to play for them at all

With his want to be home for his own mental health and his family's wellbeing it would be pretty rough and AFLPA possible involvement if he didn't find his way home via PSD if Geelong scum don't want to deal in good faith again.

****laide got Danger to Geelong in good faith.

Also Geelong don't want to let PSD happen either as they get nothing that way

There you go lying about TKs mental health issues.

Not sure how many times you have to be told we approached Adelaide in good faith rather than them having to match.

I maintain we don't have the cap space to be luring him home on a million

600-800 would be a large stretch for us. Depends if he wants to be home where family is happy

Unsure about the Dockers cap space but he was pretty adament he didn't want to play for them so their offer would need to be large and satisfy his want to play for them at all

He's a lock for AA and leading AFLCA voting. That figure aint going to cut it.

There you go lying about TKs mental health issues.

Not sure how many times you have to be told we approached Adelaide in good faith rather than them having to match.

Players tender to get to where they want to be... Shitlaide understood this, Geelong doesn't

Well at least they earn what they get. Unlike Lynch and Dusty.
Gazza made a lot of money last year for someone unwilling to put his body on the line, fail.

Lynch's 27 goals with no preseason puts him in 5th on the list.of goal kickers which is well above expectations considering who we have out meaning he is double and triple teamed weekly, Dusty has already paid every penny back with the 2017 flag something that Dangerflog still hasn't earned yet and its seems from his comments on gambling that he is no more than an AFL patsy in his role as aflpa president.

Now run along champ you certainly aren't earning your dole payments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back