How are You Watching This Year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trouble is if you are a Pies fan in Qld you only get the Lions shove down your throat which is very unpalletable I can tell you.

Trouble is if you are a Pies fan in Qld you only get the Lions shove down your throat which is very unpalletable I can tell you.

Lucky at my Unit we have has Fox Footy

Serious question.

If people are looking at Kayo or Foxtel why not just get the AFL App, $100 for the lot.

Yes the screen is smaller but still very very clear to watch.

It's mostly because the screen is smaller. It ruins the viewing experience. I also get to follow the A-League and watch all the Victory games I want.

I personally will be watching wearing a crushed velvet smoking jacket, smoking a Gauloise, and drinking Appletinis while suggestively fondling a copy of the Horse and Hound magazine tack and saddlery edition, as is the only right and proper way to appreciate life. Your mileage may vary.

It's mostly because the screen is smaller. It ruins the viewing experience. I also get to follow the A-League and watch all the Victory games I want.
Fair points raised

I will be attending all Home & Away matches for the second time in as many years,plus the prospect of more matches in September to take place. Last season, I went to 25 out of 26 matches in 2018. The only behind I kicked was the Qualifying Final @ Optus Stadium against the Eagles on September 8.

They appeared to have capacity issues on Sunday, the basketball GF was also on.

This hasn't been the case previously, so hopefully they adjust their capacity.

I've got a decent connection, but it didn't matter what speed you were on last Sunday.
And of course F1 has more appeal across the country than AFL.
Simply, the internet in Australia is fairly unreliable. For me, that kills any chance of relying on a stream. That and the fact the Libs killed my chance at FTTP.
I’ve been thinking about those posters who “won’t pay Rupert”. Who are they hurting?
Rupert? I don’t think so.
No, they are hurting themselves. I’m no Rupert fan, just the opposite, but I understand this is the landscape that we have.
And I’m not denying myself the easy option of clicking a switch to see my team anytime, anywhere, they play.

Started up Kayo for a test run - they are showing ads between goals!! I thought this was a Foxtel port....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back