How athletic are you ..? Please rate yourself based on the guidelines within .. thank you

I am a super athlete

• 1-4 pretty s**t (enjoying the challenge)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 5-8 trying hard (and getting harder)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 8-10 the cat couldn't scratch it

• I prefer swimming .. and ****

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I was enjoying watching the Wet Coke vs Colonscrub game tonight, yet found I needed something else to tighten the entertainment.

It seemed like a natural progression from to stand up and get naked. From there I commenced taping my head with my right hand whilst hoping from leg to leg. Of the course to add another level of complexity i then started brushing my Socrates2 with a Peacock feather.

From this I have discovered that I have excellent dexterity, coordination, and athleticism ..

I think this is a challenge everyone on the Bay should take up. If you don't have a Peacock feather, I think just tickling your Socrates2 will suffice. At least until we take this to a competitive format. Ladies, you can join in too ..

** Remember .. pat your head, jump/dance from leg to leg, circular tickling action with a Peacock feather of you Socratesx2

*** Get on board. Get fit. Join in on this great new community initiative. Fun for the whole family

Thanks for your time :thumbsu:

OP puts his car inside his house
Please, I think the OP was clear and reasonable. If you cannot, or are too embarrassed to answer the questions, I think we'd all be happy if you chose not to stink up this magnificent creation ..

Please, I think the OP was clear and reasonable. If you cannot, or are too embarrassed to answer the questions, I think we'd all be happy if you chose not to stink up this magnificent creation ..

Fantasy form watch: The Pig delivers on tough week for coaches
After flagging his SANFL form last week in his first game back since a hamstring injury, the Pig did what pigs do - completely over-indulged. He had a huge second half, scoring over 100 in that time alone to end the game on yet another 150. He didn't miss a beat and was extremely active in the all-important 'red time' at the end of the game. His game was highlighted by 36 possessions and 11 marks.

After flagging his SANFL form last week in his first game back since a hamstring injury, the Pig did what pigs do - completely over-indulged. He had a huge second half, scoring over 100 in that time alone to end the game on yet another 150. He didn't miss a beat and was extremely active in the all-important 'red time' at the end of the game. His game was highlighted by 36 possessions and 11 marks.
lol .. Good_Old needs to stand on a mirror to see his pecker

Imagine having a player so fat they are nicknamed Pig.

Tried 5am full body stretches 3 days ago after watching Amanda Bisk on Instagram.

Still struggling to wipe my arse without pain today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I looked like your av I would have done it years ago.
Isn’t that Beckham’s wife?

I’d gladly give a rib to throw that 40kg woman around the bathroom.

Isn’t that Beckham’s wife?

I’d gladly give a rib to throw that 40kg woman around the bathroom.

And I thought my eyesight was bad. Too much meat to be Posh.

Back