How can a club like ours win in the current environment?

Remove this Banner Ad

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I just happened to glance at a tv show named ‘Married at First Sight’ whilst walking past the misses tv.

A few questions:

1. What happened to mankind?
2. Do men still have the ability to cut firewood or open their own stubbie?
3. Is the world ending and if so, will we win our third flag before young men turn into women and everything spontaneously combusts?

Brisdog

PS: if you watch the said show, you, yes you need to have a good look at yourself, put down your mobile phone and find a squat rack so possibly you can increase your testosterone levels - you are a disgrace.

Not going to lie, have lingered in the living room for a bit too long the last two nights when its been on.

Thinking about even possibly siting down from the start tomorrow.

God help my mortal soul.

Not going to lie, have lingered in the living room for a bit too long the last two nights when its been on.

Thinking about even possibly siting down from the start tomorrow.

God help my mortal soul.
I am a positive person but I cannot lie. Very disappointing. I thought you would be Bulldog in every sense. Working class, warrior, sweat on the brow hard-arse. What the f*ck has happened since 2016?

I just happened to glance at a tv show named ‘Married at First Sight’ whilst walking past the misses tv.

A few questions:

3. Is the world ending and if so, will we win our third flag before young men turn into women and everything spontaneously combusts?

Brisdog

PS: if you watch the said show, you, yes you need to have a good look at yourself, put down your mobile phone and find a squat rack so possibly you can increase your testosterone levels - you are a disgrace.
Apparently it's M.A.F.S Brisdog, I don't watch it at all, but you don't have to as you are bombarded with it every second commercial break
that or my bitching rules where do they find these people. I've only just figured out G.O.T was game of thrones and I know intimate
details about Jon Snow and I've never seen an episode. I must admit Home and Away is my guilty pleasure just to catch up with who is
with who and who has left because they have run out of options, I find if I miss a few days it does not even matter or effect the story
lines that don't happen for at least seven days after they are advertised. As usual you have stumbled upon a topic that causes immense
inner reflection.

A few questions:

Brisdog

1. The opposable thumbs got co-opted for electronic devices, not gripping axes and other tools.
2. Gotta confess I've got ducted gas heating and I sometimes wear thermals in winter. However I do maintain a small woodpile for the occasional open fire in the footy season. Stubbie? ... yeah I think I know how. Am I salvageable?
3. Yes (Thomas Malthus told me so) and yes (but only just). 2037 sounds about right for the EotW. 2020 for the flag.

Apparently it's M.A.F.S Brisdog, I don't watch it at all, but you don't have to as you are bombarded with it every second commercial break
that or my bitching rules where do they find these people. I've only just figured out G.O.T was game of thrones and I know intimate
details about Jon Snow and I've never seen an episode. I must admit Home and Away is my guilty pleasure just to catch up with who is
with who and who has left because they have run out of options, I find if I miss a few days it does not even matter or effect the story
lines that don't happen for at least seven days after they are advertised. As usual you have stumbled upon a topic that causes immense
inner reflection.
Mate, if the boys are watching Home and Away we are faarked. What should we do to win the flag next year?

A few questions:

Happened you say? Its been farked since our monkey ancestors dropped out of the trees and decided to take a look over yonder and has been steadily going downhill ever since.

I dropped some unruly tree limbs with the chainsaw this evening. So apparently yes.

Yes and no, in no particular order.

Brisdog

Or you could just go into another room.

1. The opposable thumbs got co-opted for electronic devices, not gripping axes and other tools.
2. Gotta confess I've got ducted gas heating and I sometimes wear thermals in winter. However I do maintain a small woodpile for the occasional open fire in the footy season. Stubbie? ... yeah I think I know how. Am I salvageable?
3. Yes (Thomas Malthus told me so) and yes (but only just). 2037 sounds about right.

No problems with any of the above, carry on, no point being cold in bed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I said down, laughed like a mad man and changed my outfit tomorrrow to resemble one of those morons on that show. Then posted to Insta. Then posted onto the ‘Lefty Weekly’.

I know not what any of that means as I haven’t watched even a moment of the program and just scroll past anything related to it when it takes a s**t in my newsfeeds.

I would cut off something vital if I only had free to air, it's truly embarrassing what they serve up to the masses in those time slots. From the snippets I've seen I think they should have a spin-off series, Divorced at First Slight could work.

Now back to Call The Midwife so I"ll know how to deliver a breech baby when I need to.

Being a real man is still desirable to women whether they'll admit it or not. The fact that the left have been successful in coercing the majority of males to castrate themselves is a good thing; it means real men like you and I can more easily dominate.
Very few women enjoy the company of real men in contemporary society. Unless they can reflect a mans ruggedness into their Insta one is a waste of time. Men will soon be defunct and merely speed humps on a woman’s career path.

Very few women enjoy the company of real men in contemporary society. Unless they can reflect a mans ruggedness into their Insta one is a waste of time. Men will soon be defunct and merely speed humps on a woman’s career path.

That definitely hasnt been my experience. Women will always be slaves to their biology and their primal instincts, which make them attracted to competent men. My missus gets very worked up watching me pull off a perfect reverse parallel park, even though she would never admit it. Real women will always desire real men. And the women who settle for incompetent men that they can dominant will become miserable. Masculinity is a fundamental part of human existence and the universe itself. A few SJWs coining a term like "toxic masculinity" isnt going to change the fabric of existence.

I think young men are becoming more
like women, and young women are
more interested in looking at other women purely for vanity rather than sexuality.

Sure there is the occasional lass who appreciates 22 inch arms but because they these arms are no longer desirable on Insta men like Brisdog are doomed. Being subservient to less
qualified women in the workplace has actually become a bit of a fetish for me, but overall society is doomed. This is partially why mankind will end in 2037.

Go dogs.

A few questions:

Brisdog

inner reflection.
M.A.F.S Brisdog sounds like a hiphop flogs name to be honest

Being a real man is still desirable to women whether they'll admit it or not. The fact that the left have been successful in coercing the majority of males to castrate themselves is a good thing; it means real men like you and I can more easily dominate.

Yep just club her over the head and drag her into your cave ScragCity.

Having not seen a single second of this or any other reality TV in a long time I can only offer a counter-point as a message of hope.

Our players are buying pets in a display of responsibility beyond their years. They were the younger then their opponents in 22 rounds last year.
Maturity + experience = finals mindset.

The real question is - who is our next Norm Smith medallist? Bailey Williams perhaps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back