Toast How can this Melbourne side be stopped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
We thrashed Collingwood in 2020. Since then they’ve played us right in the middle of two major form slumps/loading phases. If we turn up and play four quarters like we did against Freo and they beat us or run us really close I’ll believe they ‘match up well’ on us in some way that other teams don’t, but the fact that they beat us last year and this year is meaningless on our end for now.

nineteen eighty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2003
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TIGERS
Did Langdon really say the other day that the Pies were a "one trick pony" and "all duck, no dinner"?

If that's the case, you can add one other way this Melbourne side can be stopped...sheer arrogance.

Surely he didn't say that??

sthmelb_dimmies

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jun 29, 2010
Bombay
AFL Club
Sydney
We thrashed Collingwood in 2020. Since then they’ve played us right in the middle of two major form slumps/loading phases. If we turn up and play four quarters like we did against Freo and they beat us or run us really close I’ll believe they ‘match up well’ on us in some way that other teams don’t, but the fact that they beat us last year and this year is meaningless on our end for now.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

BuildEmUp

Team Captain
Jul 14, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
now that is funny!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BuildEmUp

Team Captain
Jul 14, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
You have won ONE game in last eight .. lol last night showed how soft ypur team really is..

ThePhantom777

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2014
Canberra
AFL Club
Collingwood

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
How was that a form slump last night? Melbourne looked on fire and it was a cracking game. You realise you have to trash your own team to make this work against the Pies right?

Geeze, credit where it is due.

Remove this Banner Ad