Toast How can this Melbourne side be stopped?

Remove this Banner Ad

safeandsound

All Australian
Apr 28, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
How can Melbourne be stopped ?

Well Melksham stopped May recognizing June but broke both his hands in the process , May face not in any condition to sink piss and verbally destroy any other team mates so that settles the dinner tab .

Jackson Harmes that Petty Hunt by pulling the cold Lever on the Brown Brothers whilst Big Ben was scrubbing the Sparrow for Mitch .
They rotate this week to week which is just so team and super brown .

What an icy shock to the system and it got all slippery dippery pileups real quick . What a scene and in the chaos a little birdy ended up with a broken beak
However , the long and most careful approach from Ben probably positioned the wings to safety for young Tom .

Wow , you couldn't pickett ... what a Turner events to have 5 players badly injured in 1 cubicle .... the other 3 are all bent well out of shape and who knows how they will pull up .

Tell ya what lucky Baker took the loaf out the Fritsch just in time otherwise it would have been an absolute Mother Petracca in shower six ... especially with Oliver charging back for seconds .

Oh yeah , Gawn bounced for a bit cause s**t be getting weird and he doesn't want to do a cartwheel with a lit durrie at the first ball up so coach can cover the spread .

Anyways lets hope Bedford doesn't put his truck into any Rivers cauae it be thin at selection this week .

On a positive Jack Viney is 100%

always exciting at demonland ... so yeah , get a dog up ya and that's a wrap .

TwiggleyFanClub

Premiership Player
Oct 10, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
"Give Steven May a drink" turns out to be the correct answer...

nineteen eighty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2003
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TIGERS
We aren't close to last year. Why that is I don't know, but we should be much better. I think we are both lazy and arrogant. There is a lot of expecting things to happen, rather than making them happen, but it's the middle of June, and as a Richmond fella you of all people should know that a bad run before the thaw sets in can mean nothing during the spring.

Absolutely. As I stated numerous times, it's obvious both to the eye and stats wise that Melbourne is not the team you were in September '21.

And as I've also pointed out, who gives a sh1t. It's mid point of the season, the Dees are second playing inconsistent football with a stack of improvement in them. Now the attitude problem can be fixed...if the players want it enough. The #1 pressure team from last year is 2nd last. That can be fixed but it's been a huge factor.

The 2nd problem being the forward line is harder to fix. You need either Brown or Weideman to stand up. You don't necessarily need them to kick a lot of goals but you do need them to being taking marks. I have very little confidence that they can do so but then again, Brown surprised me in the back end of last year. So it is possible.

The coaching staff will have earnt their pay this year if they can turn it around.

May 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Absolutely. As I stated numerous times, it's obvious both to the eye and stats wise that Melbourne is not the team you were in September '21.

And as I've also pointed out, who gives a sh1t. It's mid point of the season, the Dees are second playing inconsistent football with a stack of improvement in them. Now the attitude problem can be fixed...if the players want it enough. The #1 pressure team from last year is 2nd last. That can be fixed but it's been a huge factor.

The 2nd problem being the forward line is harder to fix. You need either Brown or Weideman to stand up. You don't necessarily need them to kick a lot of goals but you do need them to being taking marks. I have very little confidence that they can do so but then again, Brown surprised me in the back end of last year. So it is possible.

The coaching staff will have earnt their pay this year if they can turn it around.
I think they go hand in hand, if we were to get our pressure game right back up, create more turnovers in dangerous positions it will create much better looks for the forwards and more goals will come from others too. At the moment the entries are from slow ball movement and getting sat on the forwards head with 2-3 talls to beat, the opposition defence have had it easy recently and are killing us. Still time to correct, but not that much time and it won’t be easy.

Franky_024

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
How can Melbourne be stopped ?

Well Melksham stopped May recognizing June but broke both his hands in the process , May face not in any condition to sink piss and verbally destroy any other team mates so that settles the dinner tab .

Jackson Harmes that Petty Hunt by pulling the cold Lever on the Brown Brothers whilst Big Ben was scrubbing the Sparrow for Mitch .
They rotate this week to week which is just so team and super brown .

What an icy shock to the system and it got all slippery dippery pileups real quick . What a scene and in the chaos a little birdy ended up with a broken beak
However , the long and most careful approach from Ben probably positioned the wings to safety for young Tom .

Wow , you couldn't pickett ... what a Turner events to have 5 players badly injured in 1 cubicle .... the other 3 are all bent well out of shape and who knows how they will pull up .

Tell ya what lucky Baker took the loaf out the Fritsch just in time otherwise it would have been an absolute Mother Petracca in shower six ... especially with Oliver charging back for seconds .

Oh yeah , Gawn bounced for a bit cause s**t be getting weird and he doesn't want to do a cartwheel with a lit durrie at the first ball up so coach can cover the spread .

Anyways lets hope Bedford doesn't put his truck into any Rivers cauae it be thin at selection this week .

On a positive Jack Viney is 100%

always exciting at demonland ... so yeah , get a dog up ya and that's a wrap .
Can you never post again please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blue1980

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
We seemingly have the answer to this threat title: Take away Steven May.

Wwe Raw GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back