Remove this Banner Ad

Bee

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 6, 2000
In your bonnet!
AFL Club
Carlton
How cold is it where you are?

It's bloody freezing here at the moment.
I know that Hobart gets cold during the winter but this is ridiculous.
I woke up this morning and according the the radio station it was minus 2!
I have never known a minus temperature in Hobart.

So cold on the way to work my face was numb.
Walking through the Elizabeth Mall a bag lady stopped me and asked me if I could give her a couple of dollars. I felt so sorry for her because of the cold and she'd obviously been outside all night, I gave her 3 dollars to buy a hot drink. She then asked me if I could spare 5 dollars!
What the hell is it coming to when street people can pick and choose what they beg for? Geez!

Anyhow it's bloody cold. I hate winter!

Reminds me of this picture ...

honest_bum.jpg

Cold isn't the word Bee.

It has been freeeeeeeezing in Melbourne all weekend!

Friday night at the Dome was ridiculous!!! And yesterday at Williamstown (watching the Ants) was sooooo brrrrrrrrrrr it wasn't funny!!

I want summer!!!

^^ Were you doing exams in the old exhibition centre as well? Absolutely freezing! Imagine doing exams when you can't feel your hands!?

Friday at the Dome was terrible. Definitely not beer weather! With our cold mornings lately I don't want to move from my bed.

165 days til summer. (the season, hopefully me scoring the actress will happen abit sooner than that!)

Minus 5 earlier this morning when my alarm went off. Zero degrees by teh time i got to uni at 9am.

I think we hit an alltime high of 5 degrees today.

It was back to 4 degrees by 4pm.

I love winter though. The mountain and hills are covered in snow... Times like this i need a boyfriend so i can go and throw snowballs at him :)

Minus 5 earlier this morning when my alarm went off. Zero degrees by teh time i got to uni at 9am.

I love winter though. The mountain and hills are covered in snow... Times like this i need a boyfriend so i can go and throw snowballs at him :)

Were is Gilly when you need him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How cold is it where you are?

It's bloody freezing here at the moment.
I know that Hobart gets cold during the winter but this is ridiculous.
I woke up this morning and according the the radio station it was minus 2!
I have never known a minus temperature in Hobart.

So cold on the way to work my face was numb.
Walking through the Elizabeth Mall a bag lady stopped me and asked me if I could give her a couple of dollars. I felt so sorry for her because of the cold and she'd obviously been outside all night, I gave her 3 dollars to buy a hot drink. She then asked me if I could spare 5 dollars!
What the hell is it coming to when street people can pick and choose what they beg for? Geez!

Anyhow it's bloody cold. I hate winter!
You haven't been there long then :rolleyes:

My God, I had forgotten the pleasures of living in Tassie. :eek:

I don't recall it ever getting that cold in Launceston (although perhaps I am just choosing not to remember :D ).

It has been fairly cold here by Sydney standards, but to the natives that is anything under 10 degrees. :p

I know J, I know. And loyal, wise and passionate you are too.

I wouldn't want to cradle snatch... but..... Gilly is kinda short.... so, you know....

:p;)

I have absolutely no idea what that means. :confused:
I thought cradle snatching was dating someone that was a fair bit younger than you, not detemined by their height. You've stumped me here AWG.

FWIW, I know Gilly quite well AWG, and he should be the guy that you go after, and not that little desperado J.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back