How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news.jpeg

You'd better win something after all this taunting, bud 😂
Hey of course I'd love to see Port go top, and I'll be disappointed if we don't. But I think I'm right in saying that no team in AFL/VFL history has gone winless in 62 years, and if that fate befalls the Tingles this year, it'll be pure gold.

Nice comment on Adelaide radio this morning. They were talking about the ridiculous time slot for the Hawthorn v Adelaide game, and one of the announcers says, "It's the zero and thirteen time slot."

You'd better win something after all this taunting, bud 😂
Can you guys set up your own thread and get him off our board.

There is a real fear he will infect the locals

Rustica

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 7, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Red Bull Racing F1
Imagine the melts if we are the first team to lose to the Crows next Sunday. I highly, highly doubt they will win another game, but all it takes is us to be off mentally and we would s**t the bed.

Crows v Hawks tonight - 1 week break - Play Giants - 6 Day Break - Blues
Blues v Giants Thursday - 4 day break - Play Swans - 6 Day Break - Crows

I really hope the Crows can beat the Dawks tonight. They will have an additional 3 recovery days over the next 12 days.

Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
Imagine the melts if we are the first team to lose to the Crows next Sunday. I highly, highly doubt they will win another game, but all it takes is us to be off mentally and we would sh*t the bed.

Crows v Hawks tonight - 1 week break - Play Giants - 6 Day Break - Blues
Blues v Giants Thursday - 4 day break - Play Swans - 6 Day Break - Crows

I really hope the Crows can beat the Dawks tonight. They will have an additional 3 recovery days over the next 12 days.
Mate we could play on Saturday and still beat the Crows on Sunday. :thumbsu:

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
If there is any game on the AFL calendar that we should be confident of winning, it’s the one against the Crows. They aren’t an AFL quality team and will be coming up against an AFL quality team in Carlton. If the Crows played in the SANFL or VFL or WAFL, they wouldn’t look out of place. The Crows are the worst team I have seen play AFL in years. 0-17 is what they should finish this year.

agro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
If there is any game on the AFL calendar that we should be confident of winning, it’s the one against the Crows. They aren’t an AFL quality team and will be coming up against an AFL quality team in Carlton. If the Crows played in the SANFL or VFL or WAFL, they wouldn’t look out of place. The Crows are the worst team I have seen play AFL in years. 0-17 is what they should finish this year.

I wouldn’t be going the early Crow just yet.

;)

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I wouldn’t be going the early Crow just yet.

;)

Do you expect them to improve in the next two weeks? :p

Nah, the truth is that I am naturally not a confident person when it comes to sports. But there‘s just something about Adelaide that screams they should be losing every week by 8 goals.

Nah, the truth is that I am naturally not a confident person when it comes to sports. But there‘s just something about Adelaide that screams they should be losing every week by 8 goals.
Doing a s**t job of that against the Hawks tonight

Oh sh*t, I totally forgot the game was on tonight. Just in time to see the fourth quarter.
Do not adjust your TV, that is the real score

agro

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 7, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

I agree Crows are s**t (regardless of whether they win tonight - and it looks like they will) but if there is one team in the AFL that can turn a teams form around, or make a player who has been spudding it up for weeks turn their form around, or straighten up a player who kicked 1 goal, 5 behinds the week before it’s us.

If Crows lose tonight, they’ll know their last chance for a win in 2020 will be against us and they will throw the kitchen sink at us.

So I’ll be riding them home in this last quarter harder than Shane Dye on Veandercross.

Last edited:

JoeyPBLUES

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
If the masses want me gone, you'll never hear from me again.

Na mate. You’re alright. But I’m bias coz Robbie Gray’s always been my favourite non carlton player. YES even after he kicked that goal... I’ve always loved him. Plus if we’re not gonna win the flag this year I hope u blokes do for blokes like Gray Travis Boak even that big bastard Charlie. Better than Richmond the filth or * winning it. Keep goin

Na mate. You’re alright. But I’m bias coz Robbie Gray’s always been my favourite non carlton player. YES even after he kicked that goal... I’ve always loved him. Plus if we’re not gonna win the flag this year I hope u blokes do for blokes like Gray Travis Boak even that big bastard Charlie. Better than Richmond the filth or * winning it. Keep goin
Thanks mate - kind words. And in turn, I'll be visiting Rent A Scarf, and picking up a navy blue scarf for the Adelaide v Carlton game.

True story: a fan on our board received a text from a Crows fan tonight, which read, "Footy is back - bring on the next Showdown." They're a special breed: if you were to double their IQ's, they'd actually get smaller.

JoeyPBLUES

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Thanks mate - kind words. And in turn, I'll be visiting Rent A Scarf, and picking up a navy blue scarf for the Adelaide v Carlton game.

True story: a fan on our board received a text from a Crows fan tonight, which read, "Footy is back - bring on the next Showdown." They're a special breed: if you were to double their IQ's, they'd actually get smaller.
Cheers mate. I’ve never understood Adelaide or their supporters. How can you support a club you don’t have a vote in? It’s like supporting a business or corporation.. anyway I’m glad they are where they are. And they’re paying Eddie Betts this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back