How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious

rolling.gif

Say no more. And to think he’s kicking goals from the goal square and he’s still struggling.

What would you guys think if Bryce Gibbs was traded back to us? Surely the question may have been ask.
Hi Mocha, gets a lot of money to play in the SANFL, not sure his family would let him, kids uprooted, again, wife leaving her support network, again. Bryce would come back as a single man and last two years max.

What would you guys think if Bryce Gibbs was traded back to us? Surely the question may have been ask.

He's 30 and not in the Crows best 22. Massive difference between that and 28 and coming off a very good season.

I'd take him back purely because his rapport with Murph and Simmo will boost them as well. We need senior experienced heads and in the midfield, even better. Not worth much more than a 2nd rounder now, such have his stocks dropped.

He's 30 and not in the Crows best 22. Massive difference between that and 28 and coming off a very good season.

I'd take him back purely because his rapport with Murph and Simmo will boost them as well. We need senior experienced heads and in the midfield, even better. Not worth much more than a 4th rounder now, such have his stocks dropped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know that's not right Sanders, go back through the post history

Personally if I was a Crows supporter, I would be more concerned with making the finals

Besides you claimed to no one wanted your bet

2 people did including me

You got challenged and had your “wager” accepted and then ran away claiming *you* couldn’t find any escrow services

Now you’re trying to pass off lies about no one wanting to take your wager, and telling lies about who ran away with their tail between their legs

Surely you realise that’s not normal behaviour.

But as I said, we have and have promoted the whole conversation on our board to expose your lies and hypocrisy

Happy to post if you want. Though again, it’s been posted so often i imagine most people have already seen it

You got challenged and had your “wager” accepted and then ran away claiming *you* couldn’t find any escrow services

Now you’re trying to pass off lies about no one wanting to take your wager, and telling lies about who ran away with their tail between their legs

But as I said, we have and have promoted the whole conversation on our board to expose your lies and hypocrisy

Happy to post if you want. Though again, it’s been posted so often i imagine most people have already seen it
Wow. Proof of how boring Adelaide really is.
Did you all get together and watch your captain do the now infamous “sissy short-step” to avoid contact with the premiership captain? If not, it’s on our previous pages where the softest captain in the AFL was exposed for what he is.

Sounds like you have way too much time on your hands. This is getting tedious.

Don’t tell lies.

We’ve been laughing at you and your lies recently with the full post history

Which I’m sure most people have seen, but I’m happy to post here if you want to keep telling lies

Yeah I saw the quotes, post my last one, which of course there was no response from you

As for laugh, you better hope you make finals

See above, no response by you to when I indicated no escrow for AFL in Australia, keep clutching

sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back