How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I laugh...again.
Cmon Malthouse, get in there.
Pretty sure he said a few weeks back he could go again.
Surely the Cows have already suffered enough

Nup.

Easy to put mature bodies in the important spots and tweak results. The groundwork was already done
Yep..spot on..
Not siding with Mr carlton and his stance on Bolton’s coaching but the fact is you don't really know if Bolton could coach. He had deficiencies he had strengths, overall marks on his ability to be a head coach can't be consensus either way. Time to move on from Bolton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

18s90et8idsyugif.gif

fu** me elmer are you good for anything other than post splitting? seriously?
You could try quoting the post you are replying to, just sayin

Don said, during his press conference yesterday, that the Adelaide footy market is different from other AFL footy markets, and that it sometimes becomes quite draining; noting that as being especially the case when having to deal with things that are fictional. Having ridden the 2019 season in the close company of Crows posters, we are all too familiar with the depth of Crow fiction. I don’t blame Don for wanting to get the hell out.

Don said, during his press conference yesterday, that the Adelaide footy market is different from other AFL footy markets, and that it sometimes becomes quite draining; noting that as being especially the case when having to deal with things that are fictional. Having ridden the 2019 season in the close company of Crows posters, we are all too familiar with the depth of Crow fiction. I don’t blame Don for wanting to get the hell out.
Yep, cow supporters are certainly ‘drainers’.

Yep, cow supporters are certainly ‘drainers’.

Another gem from Crows board

“With Carlton into Jack Martin from GC and a few other trades, I wonder if Reid should go to SOS and let him know we have pick 21 (probably gets Martin done with maybe adding a 3rd or 4th rounder if needs be) and pick 26 (for another small forward like the fella from Richmond that has been out of favor) that we could trade for pick 8”

Pick 26 for a small forward not in best 22 at current club???

Yesterday, when answering a question about the infamous camp, Pyke said that it was clearly a miss. However, at the very moment that Don appeared to acknowledge the negative impact of the camp on the performance of his playing group, the Crows chairman interrupted; seemingly attempting to diminish the camps significance, saying that it was but one small thing amongst many small things. Wtf is it with the Crows hierarchy, they seem to constantly be in political lobbying mode. Do they genuinely believe the footy public are so naive? Give us all a break. Opportunity lost; yet again.

Another gem from Crows board

“With Carlton into Jack Martin from GC and a few other trades, I wonder if Reid should go to SOS and let him know we have pick 21 (probably gets Martin done with maybe adding a 3rd or 4th rounder if needs be) and pick 26 (for another small forward like the fella from Richmond that has been out of favor) that we could trade for pick 8”

Pick 26 for a small forward not in best 22 at current club???
The Young Ones would have more of a clue...

Be interesting how Bryce Gibbs goes under a new coach whom hopefully doesn't put him under the bus like Pyke did this season gone.

Also hope he has managed to take care of his off-field issues/problems. Seemed like he wasn't in a good place (metaphorically) during 2019.

I think Michael Voss will be their next coach, knowing how the 'think tank at the AFC works. (Also not many worthwhile options in the assistant coaching ranks, and they would want a coach locked in by the time trade period starts, you would think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back