How Crow Can You Go? An Adelaide Football Club Saga

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A particular caller named Lindy calls up most weeks. She's rather entertaining - after the Showdown debacle, she says, "Without our inspirational skipper tonight, we would have lost by 250 goals."
Thats bloody fantastic. What a woman.

A battalion of soldiers is deep in the midst of a South African jungle, and they arrive at a crocodile infested swamp. The officer in charge asks for a volunteer to take a rope across the river, and tie it to an overhead branch - thereby enabling his colleagues to make it safely across to the other side. Naturally there's all sorts of protests from several of the men, who clearly believe they're too young to die. Finally a young corporal says, "Yeah I'll do it." He strips down to his bare essentials, takes the rope, and starts swimming across the river. To the astonishment of every onlooker, the crocodiles are observing social distancing, because they're staying at least 1.5 metres from him.

The young hero makes it to the other side, climbs the nearest tree, and ties the rope to an overhead branch. Steadily the rest of the men make their way across, and when the last man is safely on the other side, the young corporal is an instant celebrity. One of the men says, "You'll get a citation for this, soldier."

But the officer in charge is more suspicious - he says, "You got body odour, corporal?"

The young corporal says, "No sir, it's like this - I have 'CROWS FOR AFL PREMIERS 2020' tattooed on my bum, and not even a crocodile would swallow that."

7slys7tgzq951.jpg

Had a 'mare on social media today. Solution, dont use it, or at least, be careful what you say! I don't understand the fascination with it and even more vexing, the indignation when criticism comes the way of those who post albeit in error?

Poor guy is going to cop it from WC this week! Almost worth watching that game now, almost.
Might distract them enough to help the Crows get with 10-12 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clubber Lang didnt need twitter.

Attachments

• rock9.jpg
    rock9.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back